10 Targets in Round 1 (Plus a Wildcard) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 Targets in Round 1 (Plus a Wildcard)

If there is any chance whatsoever that Zach Cunningham drops to the Fins in the 1st, they should sprint to the podium with that selection.

If there is any chance whatsoever that Zach Cunningham drops to the Fins in the 1st, they should sprint to the podium with that selection.

There's a pretty good chance he'll be there and for sure the Dolphins will have their eye on him particularly because the role in the defense he plays in translates so well to what they'd want him to be in Miami.

Absolutely the guys fits our Defense and what we need at the ILB position. I do wonder if he will declare though.

Currently awaiting my google alerts to let me know that T.J. Watt is declaring for the draft.

There's a pretty good chance he'll be there and for sure the Dolphins will have their eye on him particularly because the role in the defense he plays in translates so well to what they'd want him to be in Miami.

'Sup, CK. Good to see you. :)

Is he anywhere near as good as his brother

He's a good looking athlete. Reminds me a little of Justin Houston - with his combination of size, length, burst, and agility. JJ and Houston are not fair comps for any prospect, if we're talking expectations, but he's definitely not just JJ's brother.

He's a good looking athlete. Reminds me a little of Justin Houston - with his combination of size, length, burst, and agility. JJ and Houston are not fair comps for any prospect, if we're talking expectations, but he's definitely not just JJ's brother.

Looks like a good pass rushing OLB. Only an option if we go to a 3-4

Watched Watt running stride for stride with a TE down the seem today. I think he's more than capable of being a SLB in a 4-3. I doubt he declares though. He probably could use another season of production and hype to make a couple million more. Also, he can, and probably should, add some weight.

Checked out Carl Lawson and I really like him. He looks potentially special.

T.J. Watt just declared. That IS an interesting addition.

If you want to know about Carl Lawson just watch when he faced Laremy Tunsil. Nobody gave Tunsil issues. Not even Myles Garrett. Lawson beat the hell out of him.

If you want to know about Carl Lawson just watch when he faced Laremy Tunsil. Nobody gave Tunsil issues. Not even Myles Garrett. Lawson beat the hell out of him.

And hes only got a 2-3 round grade? That's what I found when I looked it up

And hes only got a 2-3 round grade? That's what I found when I looked it up

If Miami wants T.J. Watt I think they'd have to go round 2. I've read comparisons to Bill Romanowski for Watt, which I think is pretty good.

I think the Dolphins should double up on linebackers. Beckwith, with his injury, could be a 3rd or 4th rounder.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

How do you view Lawson's fit in Miami?

My mistake I was talking about Lawson with the 2-3 grade. Watt looks like he has a 1st round grade

OMG, get Watt NOW. This is the hill I die on.

Will look that Lawson vod up, CK. Thanks for the lead.

Back
Top Bottom