100% Chance To Make Playoffs Even With A Week 18 Loss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

100% Chance To Make Playoffs Even With A Week 18 Loss

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok. I had a couple minutes to play around with the NY T playoff predictor. I went through and picked who I thought would win. The selections are beneath and even if we lose in week 18, IF these teams win, we go to the playoffs if that is our only loss for the rest of the season. I of course want us to win that game but beneath are the selections I made have us in a wild card game 100% again, if we only lose that game or of course if we win out based upon my selections.

IMG_9431.pngIMG_1523.png

IMG_3499.png

Last edited:
The Chargers I have winning this week. Vikings I think will beat the Steelers. 49ers can beat Bengals.
The Bengals are a huge mystery. Just when I think they’re good they lay an egg and just when I choose them to fall apart they pull off an unexpected win. Tough team to predict. Chargers to some extent are similar but they are a little more consistent. It would be nice if Thielen and Cook could play Thursday.

The Bengals are a huge mystery. Just when I think they’re good they lay an egg and just when I choose them to fall apart they pull off an unexpected win. Tough team to predict. Chargers to some extent are similar but they are a little more consistent. It would be nice if Thielen and Cook could play Thursday.
They all are. Just took a fairly realistic approach but I can be way wrong. Simply pointing out there are plenty of outcomes out there that have us playing in WC game depending on how it turns out. I prefer we win out as I know we all do.

The Chargers I have winning this week. Vikings I think will beat the Steelers. 49ers can beat Bengals.
any situation where we lose to titans but beat pats saints and jets and get in? Also if we win out do you know the Pertcentage chance we get in? I heard 80% but didn't know if that was true

They all are. Just took a fairly realistic approach but I can be way wrong. Simply pointing out there are plenty of outcomes out there that have us playing in WC game depending on how it turns out. I prefer we win out as I know we all do.
Well i fell so hard for the Bengals they knocked me out of my suicide pool when they lost to the damn Jets.

any situation where we lose to titans but beat pats saints and jets and get in? Also if we win out do you know the Pertcentage chance we get in? I heard 80% but didn't know if that was true
Didn't try that one. I posted the link above. Give it a crack.

I changed only the Titans game to a loss and the Pats game to a win for us. Still 100%.

Back
Top Bottom