100% Chance To Make Playoffs Even With A Week 18 Loss | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

100% Chance To Make Playoffs Even With A Week 18 Loss

He's saying 15% of the time it works 100% of the time
anchorman laughing hilarious GIF

Ok. I had a couple minutes to play around with the NY T playoff predictor. I went through and picked who I thought would win. The selections are beneath and even if we lose in week 18, IF these teams win, we go to the playoffs if that is our only loss for the rest of the season. I of course want us to win that game but beneath are the selections I made have us in a wild card game 100% again, if we only lose that game or of course if we win out based upon my selections.

View attachment 89417View attachment 89418

View attachment 89419
Loco, I love your enthusiasm

i was quoting the next line in the movie. but ofc you knew that

Gotcha lol to be honest I don't even care about the movie and have never even seen it, I just like that one line from it. I'm not even sure the movie made it up, that's been a saying as long as I can remember. Not the 15% part exactly but the general idea of it.

I know the predictions are saying 88% chance to make it if we win out, but it sure doesn’t feel like it with the glut of teams ahead of us, many by 2 games or more.

I feel like even 1 loss and the chances are next to none. We just gotta win out and hope for some luck.

I changed only the Titans game to a loss and the Pats game to a win for us. Still 100%.
Wouldn't that be great!!! Sweep the Pats ... win to the AFC Championship game ... Beat them again to advance to the Super Bowl ...

A man can dream

I know the predictions are saying 88% chance to make it if we win out, but it sure doesn’t feel like it with the glut of teams ahead of us, many by 2 games or more.

I feel like even 1 loss and the chances are next to none. We just gotta win out and hope for some luck.
It's b/c they all have to play each other. So it's not as much that we are hoping those teams lose, it's that losses among those teams are almost guaranteed (outside of ties) to happen.

Ah good to know!
It's b/c they all have to play each other. So it's not as much that we are hoping those teams lose, it's that losses among those teams are almost guaranteed (outside of ties) to happen.

Back
Top Bottom