11/13 Practice Updates | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11/13 Practice Updates

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 18s18 seconds ago
Campbell on Cameron: We'd like to get the TEs more involved overall. Jordan's had a hamstring issue but overall, we want TEs more involved

Hal Habib ‏@gunnerhal 10s11 seconds ago
Campbell says was bit of a funk Monday for the team but things trending upward past two days.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 7s8 seconds ago
"I have always been intrigued by Bobby (McCain)...he is gritty. He is competitive. He has a short memory," Dan Campbell on rookie CB.

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 13s14 seconds ago
Campbell says #Dolphins players were in a bit of a funk early in the week but attitude has improved as the week's gone on. Feels good now

We might as well consider this a red shirt year for Parker. Health is more important verses one year of numbers. We can look at it as we have two number one pics coming in next year.

Mangle-toes replaces Matthews next year which means your #3 WR will be the unproven Matt Hazel.

What ?

Hazel won't be our #3.

We'd sign a cheap vet before that happens . Stop being ridiculous

I was trying to positive about Parker, but he is starting to feel more and more like a typical Miami pick

Cheap vet like Jennings? Like that worked.

Is Stills no longer on the team? Do you expect 4-6 All-Pro WRs? You feel there's nobody on this list (that will likely be available) that can contribute: http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/ufa/wide-receiver/ ?

Fortunately, that list also indicates that Matthews will have a lot of competition and should drive down his price unless a team loves him a little too much a la Clay.

What makes you think going the free agency route is going to work this time around, especially with the lack of cap room we're expected to have in the offseason?

:lol: Just what kind of impact do you think the 4th, 5th, or 6th WRs will have on the cap? Yes, we could have some difficulty signing Alshon Jeffery, if by some weird chance he's actually available. Obviously, that's not what they will be looking for. They will be looking for vets, developmental players, and the draft to fill those spots, as they should.

If somebody else overpays for Matthews, I'm totally fine with Landry, Parker, Stills, Hazel, and whoever else we pick up via FA or the draft. We're not looking for replacements in those top three, which means we're in pretty damn good shape there.

They will be looking for vets, developmental players, and the draft to fill those spots, as they should.

In other words, scrubs. That's all they can afford now after throwing out the huge deals to lock up cap space. Maybe those guys can play defense, too.

In other words, scrubs. That's all they can afford now after throwing out the huge deals to lock up cap space. Maybe those guys can play defense, too.

The team will have way more cap space then you think come March.

What makes you think going the free agency route is going to work this time around, especially with the lack of cap room we're expected to have in the offseason?

If the Dolphins make some hard decisions on a handful of players and you'll have $30 million to play with

If the Dolphins make some hard decisions on a handful of players and you'll have $30 million to play with

Hope you're right. The Dolphins don't make hard decisions, they make decisions hard! :lol:

I don't like the attitude that we're not out of it and we can still string some wins together. I think most of the great coaches prefer to look at the season as one game at a time, and even one play at a time. There is something to it too, I know for me I started playing better golf when I started writing my score down for each hole and just added it all up at the end. So imo no matter if you are 8-0 or 0-8 you need to be able to look at the next game as the only game.

Philly has stud RB's, I was disappointed just as much by the pathetic LB play as I was by what Misi had to say about it afterwards

I see the Eagles beating us easily by over 3 scores.

Get ready for the annual Dolphins tanking of the season. :alert: :smad:

Back
Top Bottom