11/13 Practice Updates | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11/13 Practice Updates

They should make Jennings inactive and let Hazel play some. At least Matt could help out on special teams.

I was holding out hope that Parkers injury would heal up but this season is looking like a wash anyways.

I'm now on board with ending his season here and activating Hazel. Let Parker have the rest of the season and all offseason to get treatment and heal up.

Dammit man, this sucks.

Just red shirt him and allow him to give his foot opportunity to get strong and most importantly allow his mind to get strong

This. Put Parker on IR and get him out of the way. He doesn't trust his foot, and if he doesn't, he's not going to play 100% and will always have his foot in the back of his mind. Not good for him, or anyone on the team like that.

Does anyone remember any comments about Parker's foot prior to the draft? I don't, other than he played great when he came back from surgery.

I This Parker news is horrible :(

Worst news of the season so far .

Ir only gets worse with these Dolphins
I dunno - losing the best pass rushing DE in the NFL probably forever was a pretty big blow too. I mean we all had high hopes for Parker (and we still have some), but it's not like he ever showed us what we're going to be missing...

But yeah, the whole thing is bleak and getting bleaker...

Free Agency isn't the only answer. I hope they can keep Hickey and add more pieces through the draft. This way we continue to add youth and stay young and don't get into cap hell.

Free Agency isn't the only answer. I hope they can keep Hickey and add more pieces through the draft. This way we continue to add youth and stay young and don't get into cap hell.

That cap will be fine as it will make big jumps in two and three years from now.

Free agency will be needed with the holes that the roster has sprouted.

Dennis Hickey will be gone. This is going to be Mike Tannenbaum's toy, finally. His GM, his scouts and most importantly HIS head coach. You will hear stories about Ross will make the final call, but it will be Tannenbaum's vision that will lead the team forward.

That cap will be fine as it will make big jumps in two and three years from now.

Free agency will be needed with the holes that the roster has sprouted.

Dennis Hickey will be gone. This is going to be Mike Tannenbaum's toy, finally. His GM, his scouts and most importantly HIS head coach. You will hear stories about Ross will make the final call, but it will be Tannenbaum's vision that will lead the team forward.
What on earth have you seen that gives you so much confidence in Tannenbaum?

Back
Top Bottom