11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated

Kraft came out firing. To me it's more proof he knows his team is cheating, as I said earlier, when they act like a victim, there guilty.

Kraft demanded an apology IF the NFL doesn't find anything out. IF was a key choice of words I thought.

It sure didn't seem like Goodell and kraft have any kind of "deal" worked out, thats for sure.

Do you think somewhere behind closed doors, Roger said "Bob, I can't cover you anymore; you're on your own"

Is it easier to catch and carry without fumbling? Notice how they didn't talk about gripping the ball in bad conditions. I think they are towing the company line a little with their responses. But hey if you want to believe in the patriots and the Taintriot way, thats your right.
The rules were broken clearly. The severity of the rule is subjective. Some see it as black and white. I prefer to use discretion. Always have, always will.

Maybe Dan, Steve and Joe doctored the ball a little. Tom isn't the only one that has or does.

Kraft came out firing. To me it's more proof he knows his team is cheating, as I said earlier, when they act like a victim, there guilty.

Kraft demanded an apology IF the NFL doesn't find anything out. IF was a key choice of words I thought.

It sure didn't seem like Goodell and kraft have any kind of "deal" worked out, thats for sure.

And when they are found guilty is Mr. Kraft going to say "We cheated"? What a loser Mr. Kraft is.

so this random guy did this on his own.... hhhhhmmmmmm. how dumb do they think people are (except pats fans). the commish and kraft are tight, nothing will happen

Kraft used the word "definitive" proof as though the NFL tossed the flag to review a "catch" - LOL - it was painfully awesome!!!! From an Owner, no less

Everyone knew there would be a fall guy.

Some nobody will take the blame. The team will fire him. The guy will file a law suit. The suit will be settled out of court and one of the conditions of the settlement is that the details of the case can not be spoken of.

What equipment guy would refuse that deal?

Yeah we all saw this coming. congrats patriots, you get to cheat again next year...whoo hooo

The rules were broken clearly. The severity of the rule is subjective. Some see it as black and white. I prefer to use discretion. Always have, always will.

Maybe Dan, Steve and Joe doctored the ball a little. Tom isn't the only one that has or does.

Yeah I see your logic.....so just because many cheat on their taxes.....everybody can and its ok?

See the problem is....you can't prove anybody else has done it....while for the second time this Patriot organization has been caught cheating.

But rather than holding them accountable....you choose to slander players who there is zero evidence to substantiate your accusations.

Pathetic............

Everyone knew there would be a fall guy.

Some nobody will take the blame. The team will fire him. The guy will file a law suit. The suit will be settled out of court and one of the conditions of the settlement is that the details of the case can not be spoken of.

What equipment guy would refuse that deal?

Pretty much sums it up.

Yeah I see your logic.....so just because many cheat on their taxes.....everybody can and its ok?

See the problem is....you can't prove anybody else has done it....while for the second time this Patriot organization has been caught cheating.

But rather than holding them accountable....you choose to slander players who there is zero evidence to substantiate your accusations.

Pathetic............

Not so simple FLIP - god-dell is losing his grip, and the court of public opinion MATTERS to the other owners

The NFL has never been in this place - had this been the first infraction the fans might not be so disturbed - this is bigger than most realize

Even non-football people are watching - Baseball stands to regain it's hold on the heart of Americans if this turns any further into the WWE -

The Pats as a dynasty are DONE - Half the announcers love to PILE on - the other Half "support" the Pats and thus the SHIELD - Ray Lewis, Q Ishmael, Kurt Warner (hopes) they are innocent, many of the best ever have already voiced their opinions that a deflated ball is easier to throw catch and secure

If nothing is done - Viewing audience, who spend on NFL will WALK on this league like they did to MLB after the steroid era

Back
Top Bottom