11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated

You got it Kev....and many of the apologists will be like rats leaving the sinking ship, as the court of public opinion turns more and more against them.

As I posted earlier...who has sniffed the Patriots jock more than Peter King?......And he admits they are going to burn.

Did he preface that with "MAYBE" or "I THINK"?

Or did he add a new type of shilling ammo to his arsenal?

I'm this close to canceling my Sunday ticket and giving up on football all together... In the end godell will go down as the worst commish the NFL has seen and possibly one of the worst in all of sports history when he couldn't sustain longevity

You know, unless people like you take concrete actions like that nothing will change. I quit the nfl ticket 4 years ago. Yes, I go to the sports bar where they have it, but when individuals quit buying it and 100 people watch in a bar, that's 100 people that are not paying for the nfl ticket. When millions of dollars go down the drain they have no choice but to right the ship.

So Belichick has a big rug in the middle of the Patriots locker room? and Tom Brady goes over and pees on the rug??? (or the locker room attendant i guess)

It tied the room together

I agree that nothing will happen. Not to the franchise anyway. I also agree with what Tanneflop says, that some locker room dude will be the fall guy, and that will be that.

However, what should happen is that they lose there no1 draft pick for the next few years, and BB is suspended. But that won't happen.

Nothing will happen , this team will keep on with these tactics, this will show you what the NFL is really made of. They don't want to step on this team toes , they will get away with another violation.

Also, now Kraft is demanding that the NFL apologize!

Why would the ball boy do this, unless he's told
There's no way he would. Even the cheatriots defenders in the media said tha twould not be the case. I guess they spoke before realizing that this would be the story the cheats would use to walk away from this.

Yeah I see your logic.....so just because many cheat on their taxes.....everybody can and its ok?

See the problem is....you can't prove anybody else has done it....while for the second time this Patriot organization has been caught cheating.

But rather than holding them accountable....you choose to slander players who there is zero evidence to substantiate your accusations.

Pathetic............
Don't think I slandered Brunell but I did point out that ESPN has been known to pay their analysts to take a stance.

You stick with Brunell. I'll go with the Hall of Famers not on a TV set that say it's not a big deal.

Don't think I slandered Brunell but I did point out that ESPN has been known to pay their analysts to take a stance.

You stick with Brunell. I'll go with the Hall of Famers not on a TV set that say it's not a big deal.

It may not matter to these men that commented, but it obviously matters to Brady. He is on the record as saying he likes them a little under-inflated. Obviously, he knows the difference and got the balls EXACTLY how he likes them. If that isn't suspicious enough, I don't know what is.

It may not matter to these men that commented, but it obviously matters to Brady. He is on the record as saying he likes them a little under-inflated. Obviously, he knows the difference and got the balls EXACTLY how he likes them. If that isn't suspicious enough, I don't know what is.
Brady isn't the only one on record is he?

You were all about "dismissing" this last week a day after it broke but guess what? You were wrong that it means nothing then & you are still wrong today by not admitting your favorite teams arch rival is a cheating franchise that got caught deflating balls so the QB and RB's got cold weather advantage. Not for just one half....YEARS they have been doing this.

I mean...you do still somewhat pull for the Miami Dolphins right? I know its been tough losing to a cheating franchise for 2 decades but this use to be a Miami Dolphin forum. Being objective is one thing...defending is another. One post stating you think this may mean nothing is being objective...25 stating it means nothing is defending.

You were all about "dismissing" this last week a day after it broke but guess what? You were wrong that it means nothing then & you are still wrong today by not admitting your favorite teams arch rival is a cheating franchise that got caught deflating balls so the QB and RB's got cold weather advantage. Not for just one half....YEARS they have been doing this.

I mean...you do still somewhat pull for the Miami Dolphins right? I know its been tough losing to a cheating franchise for 2 decades but this use to be a Miami Dolphin forum. Being objective is one thing...defending is another. One post stating you think this may mean nothing is being objective...25 stating it is defending.
Normally when you have the unpopular opinion you are open to skepticism and ridicule so of course you're going to have nimerous posts directed at you with people challenging your thoughts. You are right that I have posted far to many times on the topic so I'm out until they reach a conclusion. We will just have to agree to disagree.

This didn't happen in that bathroom.....he was in there for 90 seconds according to PFT.....there is no way he adjusted 11 or 12 balls approximatey 2 pounds under with that precision in only 7 or 8 seconds per ball.....impossible.

Back
Top Bottom