11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated

As Dolphin fans we just have to hope that the timeframe of the investigation is happening because the NFL has sufficient evidence of their guilt in the AFC Championship game and are now compiling evidence that their illicit tactics have been going on for the past decade.

But as a patsies fan, roger goodell hired his cleanup man, ted wells to make sure that doesn't happen.

Goodell freakin sucks ass. Another cover up. Unreal. They know what the readings were.

I'm really starting to think nothing will come of this. It's all circumstantial evidence at this point. At this point they will probably apologize lol. I may just become more of a casual fan than the hardcore one I am now. Theres something fishy about all of this- spy gate,kraft and goodell being bff's and now this. All the rumors surrounding the pats and how their treated different the whole thing ain't right

I'm in New Hampshire, and I have Pats fans already demanding an apology from the league.

Does anyone know if they use the same system with the footballs in the Super Bowl? Brady sure has looked different in his last two appearances including a fumble in Super Bowl 42

I heard today they will be using the same system. I bet however (a) The Balls stay locked up till time to go to the field (a) an official takes the ball to the field (which by the way is something I heard that was always supposed to happen). (c) Are double checked at game time.

Honestly it's stupid. The NFL should just throw some (legal) balls out there and let them play...sharing the same balls.

I'm really starting to think nothing will come of this. It's all circumstantial evidence at this point. At this point they will probably apologize lol. I may just become more of a casual fan than the hardcore one I am now. Theres something fishy about all of this- spy gate,kraft and goodell being bff's and now this. All the rumors surrounding the pats and how their treated different the whole thing ain't right

I'm not sure "logging" the pressure is a step they do. They check to confirm they are legal then mark them, that's it.

a0a9e19d80e3bbba52f7c343276a3c8f-1.jpg

I think people are missing the point here. I don't believe writing the actual amounts down are part of the process. They stick the gauge in and if its between 12.5 and 13.5 then it is deemed to be fine. The fact that they didn't write them down means squat to me. When they re-checked them at halftime they were under-inflated... I don't think this changes the narrative one bit. Pats fans are making this out to be a big deal. Who cares if they didn't actually write them down??? This in no way lets them off the hook. If the league was going to absolve the Pats they would have already done it.

I am loving all this "extra security" for the balls for the Super Bowl. Guys, Bill is not that dumb. He has already figured out a different way to cheat; he's had two weeks to come up with a new plan. It will be another 5-6 years before we discover the new way out.

How awesome would it be if the Patriots have like 6 dropped passes and 3 fumbles?

Back
Top Bottom