11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated

The other Patriots conspiracy theory: LeGarrette Blount's scheme to reunite with Bill Belichick?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/the-ot...hick-233502306-nfl.html?bcmt=comments-postbox

I mentioned this days ago and now the MSM is picking up on the smell of dishonesty in this exchange.
NE ....A culture of cheating....

BTW...How in the world did they wind up with Wes Welker when we ALL knew he was as a rising star in MIA? How could MIA let him go to their main rival? Would have never happened years ago. How does V Davis cut his teeth here and take his bumps only to be taken by INDY to become their defensive star?

Are some of you forgetting that were talking about a small bathroom....and that each ball would have to be removed to perform this.....8+ seconds per ball is not very long.

You ever watched a bull rider make an 8 second ride?

if he did this....he must be very practiced at the art.......now if you tell me he's be doing this for years?

Oh ok....now i see it!

What if there was a bag of deflated balls already in there in a dummy cabinet or something?

It was actually 12 of 12. The 12th was the one the colts had. They were in the range of 1 1/4 - 2 psi lacking. The colts had one about an ounce low.

Also the range they were deflated makes it look (to me) they were deflated in a hurry. They weren't all, let's say, missing 1 3/4 psi plus or minus 2 ounces. They were in a pretty broad range, from something like -2 psi to - 1 1/4 psi, which lends to the appearance they were done quickly and with a simple needle. This could of been done anytime, even when being handled on the sidelines or even in the bathroom in a hurry.

The other Patriots conspiracy theory: LeGarrette Blount's scheme to reunite with Bill Belichick?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/the-ot...hick-233502306-nfl.html?bcmt=comments-postbox

I mentioned this days ago and now the MSM is picking up on the smell of dishonesty in this exchange.
NE ....A culture of cheating....

BTW...How in the world did they wind up with Wes Welker when we ALL knew he was as a rising star in MIA? How could MIA let him go to their main rival? Would have never happened years ago. How does V Davis cut his teeth here and take his bumps only to be taken by INDY to become their defensive star?

Yeah, you're reaching here.

We traded Wes Welker because the Pats forced our hand with a poison pill contract. And never mind the fact that he was only great because of Brady and Manning.
Vontae was traded because Philbin didnt want him here.

I told you guys this deflate-gate had legs ... this Blount situation and the very unbelievable way he answered questions today, is not going to go away. I wonder who has more NFL juice - Kraft or the Rooney's?
If any tampering can be proven, this will not end well at all for Belicheat.

so is the nfl really gonna try and tell us that this equipment guy did this all on his own without any direction from tom brady or someone on the staff...just a ball deflating fetish???

yeah right...national fraud league

wells report is gonna sweep this under the rug...goodells a criminal too

Yeah, you're reaching here.

We traded Wes Welker because the Pats forced our hand with a poison pill contract. And never mind the fact that he was only great because of Brady and Manning.
Vontae was traded because Philbin didnt want him here.

I'm not reaching...these things really happened. It use to be that to trade the talent in your division was a no no it was looked at like trading your best gun to the guys trying to kill you. Poison pill or not Welker should NEVER have wound up immediately in NE after Mia.
And I must disagree...Welker was showing flashes of his ability here and we knew who he was going to be. The V Davis situation just reeks because he was just getting there and we all knew that too...train them then trade them? Why ever draft a rookie and let him take his lumps? Do like Indy and get them in year 4...

What if there was a bag of deflated balls already in there in a dummy cabinet or something?

Good point....that hadn't crossed my mind...I haven't seen or heard how big this restroom is?

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

so is the nfl really gonna try and tell us that this equipment guy did this all on his own without any direction from tom brady or someone on the staff...just a ball deflating fetish???

yeah right...national fraud league

wells report is gonna sweep this under the rug...goodells a criminal too

I will be boycotting this league if that occurs.

I can just imagine him saying it. hell I wish he deflated it so they would have shut them out.

Any other team would of got the book thrown at them by the NFL and the Commish.

Talk about lifetime suspensions for coaches, equipment managers, players suspended. Records slashed, asterisks, multi-million dollar fines, entire drafts forfeited.

But with the Pats...nothing.

Can't have a entire decade of glory by a NFL franchise tossed away over a deflated footballs and some practice video tapes.

Can't have NFL Super Bowls tarnished, HOF careers erased over deflated footballs and some practice video tapes.

The NFL is in too deep to allow anything to happen. It would damage the game beyond comprehension.

Goodell legacy would be destroyed as the one Commish who allowed the game to be cheated.

What would the impact on Vegas bookies be? What would the impact on fans be?

Would people stop watching the NFL now knowing that this 'dynasty' of a team has cheated its way to multiple super bowls, HOF careers, etc....?

Do you re-write record books? Take away super bowls?

From now until the end of time people will connect Kraft/Billicheat/Brady to scandals and cheating when talked about 'dynasty.

Last edited by a moderator:
frauds

the whole things disgusting...the cover up job the nfl is sure to do too

national fraud league

Back
Top Bottom