12-4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12-4

A/C Dorsal

Historic Franchise Pride
Reaction score
it could happen. it would be our best record in a while. it is in fact what i predicted at the begining. i did not think so much of the patsies at the time. i wouldn't put any money on it. but it is, as of today, still possible. i daresay we might have next week to hope for 12-4 as well. don't worry, i won't start an 11-5 thread. i might start a 'good draft pick' thread.

12-4 isn't out of the question. Look at New England, who's on a 6-game winning streak, with a good chance to improve that streak to 7-0. People keep on talking about our bad late-season records in the past years. But when was the last time we started 4-1(we were 4-0) on the road, and 2-3(we were 1-3) at home? That's something to consider. It can be done.

I think 11-5 is a bit more realistic, but I see us going 10-6, traveling to NE in round 1.

Originally posted by A/C Dorsal
it could happen. it would be our best record in a while. it is in fact what i predicted at the begining. i did not think so much of the patsies at the time. i wouldn't put any money on it. but it is, as of today, still possible. i daresay we might have next week to hope for 12-4 as well. don't worry, i won't start an 11-5 thread. i might start a 'good draft pick' thread.
:roflmao:

12-4 is achievable but we will have to improve our play. I predicted a 12-4 record in the beginning of the year. Although our schedule does look tough, it can be done...If any team can win out from here on in...it is us.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
The sheer audacity of a 4-6 team's fan laughing at a 6-4 team.
laughing at you dreamers:lol:
Will you end up with a better record than us?...yes. Will you make the playoffs and get slaughtered again?...maybe...Will you go 12-4...**** no!:lol:
know your limitations...you're an underachieving 6-4 team with poor coaching, and an inability to beat good teams(home or away). The Bills are an underachieving team with the WORST coaching, and an inability to score on anyone. So start analyzing future draft picks, cause this is a wasted season

Ok...so we should stop thinking SB...even though the past two-three years the AFC Representative in the SB has had a 5-4 record. Which is what we held until the win this past week.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Ok...so we should stop thinking SB...even though the past two-three years the AFC Representative in the SB has had a 5-4 record. Which is what we held until the win this past week.
Pats had Belichick, Raiders had an insane offense, decent defense...you have......Wannstedt

you know I ussaly hate Bills fans and Jets fans... but for some reason I like CirclingWagons :( I need to seek help

Originally posted by Mindwarp
you know I ussaly hate Bills fans and Jets fans... but for some reason I like CirclingWagons :( I need to seek help
let me ask you a serious question though...do you consider yourself a sunshiner or darksider fan.

Nah I am friends with Circling too. He is a good poster I can't say otherwise.

I could see 12-4..., if we could somehow switch uni's with the Panthers. :hmmm:

Realistically we won't win out. We have some real tough games coming up like Dallas, Philly, Jets, @ Patriots, @ Bills.

I think for the first time, what, ever?? that we maybe, just maybe be able to win all our December games.

I just said MAYBE. We will beat the jets and eagles at home. Buffalo is not as good as last year, and we will have revenge on the mind against NE.

3-1 at worst.

I predicted a week ago when we were 5-4 that we would finish the season 11-5. I am going to stick with my prediction.

Back
Top Bottom