12-4 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12-4

what's going to be a kick in the testies is if we go 10-6 and don't make the playoffs and the Bengals or Ravens do with an 8-8 record.

Last edited by a moderator:
12-4 is totally unrealistic with this offense and this coaching staff. We will be EXTREMELY fortunate to go 10-6.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

laughing at you dreamers:lol:
Will you end up with a better record than us?...yes. Will you make the playoffs and get slaughtered again?...maybe...Will you go 12-4...**** no!:lol:
know your limitations...you're an underachieving 6-4 team with poor coaching, and an inability to beat good teams(home or away). The Bills are an underachieving team with the WORST coaching, and an inability to score on anyone. So start analyzing future draft picks, cause this is a wasted season

It's totally not a wasted season. We get to get rid of Wanny after this season. That's why I've been looking forward to it. I knew we weren't going anywhere but looking for a new head coach. I can't wait til next year!

Originally posted by dusty_hog

It's totally not a wasted season. We get to get rid of Wanny after this season. That's why I've been looking forward to it. I knew we weren't going anywhere but looking for a new head coach. I can't wait til next year!
:lol: ...I feel the same way dusty...;)

Well it's obvious that you haven't been a dolphan for very long

Not to take anything away from new dolphans, becasue if you're a true dolphan, either started watching them this year or one whose been following them for 20+ years, you would much rather have that coveted Vince Lombardie trophy and a years bragging rights than to forfeit another year with the hopes of getting a new and better coach. Or a high draft pick. A new coach doesn't gaurantee a better team.

11-5 sounds like more realistic goal but 12-4 is not out the question especially if this team start clicking on both sides of the ball.

Re: Well it's obvious that you haven't been a dolphan for very long

Originally posted by rhadaddy

Not to take anything away from new dolphans, becasue if you're a true dolphan, either started watching them this year or one whose been following them for 20+ years, you would much rather have that coveted Vince Lombardie trophy and a years bragging rights than to forfeit another year with the hopes of getting a new and better coach. Or a high draft pick. A new coach doesn't gaurantee a better team.

You don't get what I'm sayin man. I'd love for the boys to hold up the Lombardi trophy and go to Disney World, but with Wanny at the controls, it will never happen.

I wouldn't consider this a wasted season if we had a different coach. I wouldn't consider the past 3 or 4 seasons wasted either if Wanny wasn't the coach.

I'm not trying to rag on you

You don't get what I'm sayin man. I'd love for the boys to hold up the Lombardi trophy and go to Disney World, but with Wanny at the controls, it will never happen.

I wouldn't consider this a wasted season if we had a different coach. I wouldn't consider the past 3 or 4 seasons wasted either if Wanny wasn't the coach.

But 2 years ago a NE team wanted to fire their Genius HC becasue they weren't going nowhere and the team with all that promise looked inept. Something happened, their starting QB got hurt/benched, their backup qb started, a few lucky calls and it's history.

By no means is DW in the class of Bill B, however, I saw a sorry o-line, with a hodge podge of rookies, give BG a lot of pass protection and helped RW gain 45 yds on 11 carries against a very stingy Ravens Defense. I hear a WR by the name of OG has just re-signed with the team and we all know what OG does for our passing offense, so until he flops (which is possible), we can't think otherwise. This team is one good balanced game against a good footbal team from getting that MOJO. That same MOJO that the Florida Marlins had since June. Is it possble for the Dolphins to run the table?yes . Is it likely? probably not. But until the fat lady has sung and we're mathematically eliminated from contention, I wont concede this season. Anything is possible in the NFL and no team is unbeatable.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I think 11-5 is a bit more realistic, but I see us going 10-6, traveling to NE in round 1.

I said 10-6 before the season, and I will stick with that until I see reason to believe otherwise. I see the team getting the 6th spot, and yeah, most likely playing at NE in the first round (although they could sneak past the South winner in the seedings, in which case we'd get Indy or Tennessee again).

Wow a 6 seed!! You can't tell me that you are happy with that. With this much talent on this team, I'm not happy with that. We should be 8-2 in first place...easily. Should have never lost to Houston, should have never lost to NE, there's your 8-2. But, you can't change the past. Can't wait til next year.

Wow a 6 seed!! You can't tell me that you are happy with that. With this much talent on this team, I'm not happy with that. We should be 8-2 in first place...easily. Should have never lost to Houston, should have never lost to NE, there's your 8-2. But, you can't change the past. Can't wait til next year.

Nope, can't say I'm happy with it, but after the horrible hollow feeling of missing the play-offs last year, just getting in would provide a very small slice of consolation for an otherwise disappointing season.

if you can't wait until next year and you are determined that the Fins won't make the playoffs why bother posting on a Dolphins message board... why not just come back in September 04?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

let me ask you a serious question though...do you consider yourself a sunshiner or darksider fan.

not sure if I understand.. .
I am a Fan fan.. I roll with the goods.. and take the bads....

Ok guys..dont act like Jags fans now lol..back when we were about to play them they were like 1-4 or 1-5 and they were all talking about how they were going to the playoffs...lol with the Colts who were 5-0 at the time in the lead of their divison and how horrible they are I just laughed my *** off..90% of them predicted scores like 28-0 jags when they were going to play us..dont make unrealistic predictions..I really think this team can get it together and go to the playoffs but going undefeated from here on out? I cant see our offense/coaching staff making that happen. Maybe with fiedler if he plays like he did in 2001, and with oronde back and if the offensive line actually blocks we may have a chance but I dont see us going undefeated..11-5 is possible though...

Back
Top Bottom