12-4 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12-4

11-5 is a wish, 10-6 is possible, 9-7 urghhhh. Either way, I don't see us answering the bell to round three...sounds familiar..with the way we're currently playing.

Originally posted by Mindwarp

not sure if I understand.. .
I am a Fan fan.. I roll with the goods.. and take the bads....
What I meant is, do you have an honest view of your team, or are you a homer?...A lot of people on this board are dreamers, I tend to get along with the more realistic bunch

i'll pick dark/shiner. we will go the way (better play here is sink or swim) of our O-line... weak O-lines have SB rings, not sloppy ones.

i'll not want for a wasted season, an aged defense. so a tip for Dave: get help, make a few calls. you could try Don Shula, JJ, Chan Gaily, i'm sure there are others. i wonder what kind of shape Danny is in... for a playoff run? but that wouldn't be 'Dave's Team' would it? so what Dave? it would be genious. we would love you forever.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

What I meant is, do you have an honest view of your team, or are you a homer?...A lot of people on this board are dreamers, I tend to get along with the more realistic bunch

a little of both..... realiticly... i be suprised to make it to the playoffs with our offence OL in particular....... dreaminly... I see us going to the bowl.. ok thats a dream every year.....

Our Oline needs to be much better if we are to do anything but i will say that every game out is winnable. we can play just as tight in new england as they did us here. Philly at home on MNF is very doable. Jets at home i think we can whip them. buffalo should not be a problem as long as they keep playing the way they are playing. but the toughest one of all is turkey day IMO (well minus NE).

Originally posted by Mindwarp
you know I ussaly hate Bills fans and Jets fans... but for some reason I like CirclingWagons :( I need to seek help

Because he's a realist and not a homer...still hate the those Bills though. :)

ok we cant do anything about them going undefeated from herre on or whatever... all we can do , if you call ur self a true dolphin fan, is support them in every way.. even if they dont make the playoffs., we have ot stay optimistic, cause we do have a stingy defese, one of the best runningback in the league, and all we need is alittle tweaks int he offense and we can be a superbowl contender..

let me ask you a serious question though...do you consider yourself a sunshiner or darksider fan.

At this point, I'm approacing it like a hurricane. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Re: Well it's obvious that you haven't been a dolphan for very long

I'm still drooling over rhadaddy's sig. What a nice piece of...umm..I mean lady ;) Where did you get it from?
878_photo.jpg
:hail:

Just like the world series of poker, it's time for... ALL IN. What the hell? 12-4, why not...
If the phins thought like a lot of the posters here we really would be in trouble.

CW I hear where you're coming from

I'll be the first to Admit I'm probably one of the biggest Dolphin homers around. Hell, when you root for a team for sooooo long, it's very difficult not to be. I do however, try to keep things in perspective and be realistic about our chances. I would concede this season if this team had little talent and to many holes, but the truth is, the phins have plenty of talent on both sides of the ball. the O-line is a big ? but this is the same o-line minus Dixon that helped ricky gain over 1800 yds last year. The wr's have been lazy and uspectacular, however, it's not totally impossible for OG to come in and make a difference, or Newson/Tolver step up and make some plays. So can we run the table absolutely. Is it likely probably not, however with the parity of the NFL, and the continous shift in power, anything is possible.

PS her name is Adria. She's a model/video girl... Damn she's dooooooooppppppppppeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pats fan here.

I am laughing at BOTH of your teams :lol: :lol: :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom