12-4 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12-4

OK, I think everyone will agree we can get behind the girls in Daytona Fin's sig pic. But I still don't buy us going 12-4 unless they are being used to motivate the team.

No, because our head coach will not change.

So this thread was created for no reason? They're either going to be 12-4 or they aren't.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

I'll bet you both 10k that we don't finish better than we did last year

I wouldn't make that bet b/c I don't see Miami finishing better than 6-10. 12-4? I'd take that bet any day of the year. No chance in infinity Miami wins 9 straight.

The OP make a good point about the schedule easing up but the team needs a good kick in the ass before it's too late.

How does it soften up? Still have the Jets twice (they have more wins), New England (no chance MIA wins), SD (more wins), Carolina (more wins), and Cincy (more wins).

They're still at Buffalo, at Pittsburgh and face the Bucs on MNF in a few weeks. I see 6-10 all the way.

We could run the table, there is no reason to, but these past few games show you why its not possible in this realm. We beat ourselves for 3 of the 4 losses.....Ravens were getting owned by us, refs bailed them, and we crumbled. Bills only scored because WE let them score off of all three of our turnovers. Patriots were getting wrecked until the refs bailed them, and we once again, completely crumbled under the pressure. This team does not know how to stop the bleeding when something does not go how they wanted it to. We have all the talent in the world, but at the end of the day, we don't know how to use the talent, and we shoot ourselves in the foot too much

Speaking of stopping the bleeding, it applies to the losing streak as well. We will probably go home with 2 losses in one week, because we are mentally weak. I fully expect the Bengals to **** on us on national TV because
1. Nothing is more right in this world than us getting crapped on in the spotlight.
2. We got annihilated today, so we will be banged up, while the Bengals had a stroll through the park today.

If we lose to the Bucs on MNF then I will truly accept we are absolute trash, but a win on Thursday night could maybe give us a very slim chance of putting a few wins together. I fully expect the Pats to lose some more games this year, so we just need to keep it close in the division.

I am not one that likes to look ahead but looking at the rest of the schedule it seems reasonable that we can run the table. The only thing I see holding us the lack of fire and excitement on both sides of the ball. This team looks flat and unmotivated from week to week. I don't see any energy from this squad, they look like a bunch of students on a bird watching field trip, going through the motions just to appease their teachers guidelines and principles. I've never seen a bigger lack of emotion from a football team since I have been watching. There is absolutely no urgency whatsoever from the chiefs down to the indians. I feel like I am a watching a rerun episode of csi every week.

Joe philbin I am calling you out. I am tired of looking at your unenthusiastic look every week. You have a very good team that needs a spark to light the fire and you are doing nothing but hosing them down with your dull guidance. It's time to change your philosophies and put some emotion and drive into your players.

It really sucks right now as a dolfan, but I have nothing else to do but cheer the fins on thursday and hope for a long string of victories and I do believe it can happen. But I see a disappointing lack of emotion and a team just going through the motions right now. Things can better but until our head coach can take a look in the mirror, I just don't see it happening. I've looked in the mirror tonight and I still see 12-4.

1512213484_21883255_answer_2_xlarge-1.png

I also blame philbin for the red sox turnaround tonight in the world series. Beantown thrives off a good thumping. Go Cards!

How does it soften up? Still have the Jets twice (they have more wins), New England (no chance MIA wins), SD (more wins), Carolina (more wins), and Cincy (more wins).

They're still at Buffalo, at Pittsburgh and face the Bucs on MNF in a few weeks. I see 6-10 all the way.

Jets are bad . San Diego will be jet lagged as usually when they come east . Should have beaten the Bills. We'll beat them next time. Buc's are winless. Pitts and Carolina look beatable. Pats and Cindy are coming to us .
12 - 4 is crazy but a winning record is not.

All assuming the team gets turned around quickly.
It could also most certainly go the other way but Daytona ( like me) is an unrealistic optimist when it comes to the Fins.

I believe that's the defination of devoted fan.

And yet we sit in second place, are at .500, and we were supposed to be 0-8 at this point. Must be easily amused.

You actually here after the massacre they handed you???

Balls man.

Geno is pure stinking garbage. Not a QB at all.

Back
Top Bottom