12-4 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12-4

I just made a thread about this. You do know that teams that have struggled have gotten better right? The Panthers are a tough team now, Cam Newton has definitely looked better and the defense is tough. The Chargers are a tough team too and talented. They started out slow, but Rivers has been on fire. I'd arue, other than the colts game, these next 4 games coming up will be the toughest part of fins season and tougher than the first five games. Atlante is not a good team and ravens are eh, yet our team lost to them. The bengals are good and they've been patriots and packers and some good teams this year and they've given elite qbs like brady and rodgers a tough time. So basically 3 out of the next the 4 games are going to be tough. The only game miami "should" win is against the Buccaners coming up. Other than that, this will be tough.

I am not one that likes to look ahead but looking at the rest of the schedule it seems reasonable that we can run the table. The only thing I see holding us the lack of fire and excitement on both sides of the ball. This team looks flat and unmotivated from week to week. I don't see any energy from this squad, they look like a bunch of students on a bird watching field trip, going through the motions just to appease their teachers guidelines and principles. I've never seen a bigger lack of emotion from a football team since I have been watching. There is absolutely no urgency whatsoever from the chiefs down to the indians. I feel like I am a watching a rerun episode of csi every week.

Joe philbin I am calling you out. I am tired of looking at your unenthusiastic look every week. You have a very good team that needs a spark to light the fire and you are doing nothing but hosing them down with your dull guidance. It's time to change your philosophies and put some emotion and drive into your players.

It really sucks right now as a dolfan, but I have nothing else to do but cheer the fins on thursday and hope for a long string of victories and I do believe it can happen. But I see a disappointing lack of emotion and a team just going through the motions right now. Things can better but until our head coach can take a look in the mirror, I just don't see it happening. I've looked in the mirror tonight and I still see 12-4.

Man, I wasn't with you at all... shaking my head thinking NO WAY 12-4 -- that is, until I saw your sig pic. Man. Wow. If you look hard enough, it looks just like 12 and 4. lol

Ld

You mean like this place was all last week, and how its going to be this week? Fire the coach, bench RT, move the team, sell the team......... Maybe you should bash your own QB, seems like he is just as bad.

You are a decent guy but in a sea of negatives threads today why not leave the one unrealistic , probably liquor induced ray of sunshine up our azz thread alone ?
The LOL@jets would be appropriate but not this one.

Plus those nips look aqua to me dude :)

You are a decent guy but in a sea of negatives threads today why not leave the one unrealistic , probably liquor induced ray of sunshine up our azz thread alone ?
The LOL@jets would be appropriate but not this one.

Plus those nips look aqua to me dude :)

I respectfully bow out of this thread, have fun gents!

why not just hope for the best? that would be running the table in the opposite direction, going 3-13 , getting a top 3 pick and cleaning house. in cleaning house im referring to a new gm, hc AND quarterback. thats our only hope, the one we were halfway to in 2011 until we screwed everything up by winning 6 of the last 9.

I like this attitude. We've been in every game despite a porous o-line and too many turnovers. Why not a streak.

Though losing Gibson hurts real bad.
We are on a 4 game losing streak. That's a streak.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

You are serious?

Just an FYI: FinJim is Finheaven's answer to TGG's NYJunc. He'll defend Tannehill to no end (minus 2 AFCC games). :chuckle:

The problem is any team that has a defensive coordinator with a pulse and the slightest hint of a pass rush can shut down our offense.

Back
Top Bottom