12-4 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12-4

This is probably a safe place for Jets fans.

I'm sure Gang green or soilant green or whatever is blowing up trying to explain 49 points against the vaunt Jets defense.

i thought i'd miss sanchez but nope ... this new guy is even worst if that is possible.

This is probably a safe place for Jets fans.

I'm sure Gang green or soilant green or whatever is blowing up trying to explain 49 points against the vaunt Jets defense.

i thought i'd miss sanchez but nope ... this new guy is even worst if that is possible.

You mean like this place was all last week, and how its going to be this week? Fire the coach, bench RT, move the team, sell the team......... Maybe you should bash your own QB, seems like he is just as bad.

Jets beat the pats.

We just lost, if you're taking trash to the jets right now you need your head checked.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Jets beat the pats.

We just lost, if you're taking trash to the jets right now you need your head checked.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Not really, we did just get trashed, im here to take my lumps, fair is fair

Ok, i watched the game, it wasnt the Fins that did it. You guys have your own problems. You guys bash on Junc for his jaded opinion, but post threads like this? LOL!!

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

And sending me a private message when you cant handle the truth is amusing

You got the wrong guy , I didn't send you a pm.

Also please don't use that guys name in this thread , I don't need him searching his name coming here at 9 am tomorrow morning and ****ing up what little sanity I have left.

You got the wrong guy , I didn't send you a pm.

Also please don't use that guys name in this thread , I don't need him searching his name coming here at 9 am tomorrow morning and ****ing up my sanity.

Not you, talking about Finjim, you know, the guy who is the self proclaimed owner of the depths

Back
Top Bottom