1st Round Player Involved in Sexual Assault in Cleveland Two Weeks Ago? PD Coverup? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Round Player Involved in Sexual Assault in Cleveland Two Weeks Ago? PD Coverup?

Ck,

Wasn't this the guy you thought was a bit of a head case anyway?

I wish it was Hooker (in an innocent manner). Anything to get Hooker in Miami, provided he was innocent of course. These things do happen where the guy is innocent. Winston for example but ultimately that didn't effect him

You get it.

I mean come on. Even the police know what that explanation means. "I met him at the elevator." Riiiiiiight.

In this case the testimony of Conley's other "witnesses" may sink him. They're telling stories like people who don't care if they get fact checked wrong, or if their story changes.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Conley didn't even work her, or offer her group sex, to get her up to his suite. Assuming she is a sex worker, she ran into a happening guy and the first thing out of her mouth is "oh, you're staying here? Lets go!". At his age, who knows. Maybe the kid is naive or unexperienced in that regard. Typically, star athletes don't have to pay for sex :lol:

I had something very similar happen to me 2 weeks ago, and it was not the first time. I usually stop by the Hard Rock L Bar after playing blackjack on Friday nights. I saw a beautiful woman from across the bar who was flirting and making faces at me. I go over and sit next to her, and within a few minutes, she's asking what room i'm staying in. When I told her i'm local and my place is nearby, she vanished out of thin air. Left her full drink right on the bar. Had I been staying there that night, or ran into her on the way to my room, chances are I wouldn't have turned that down. She was very eager, money wasn't discussed, and it wasn't even 3 am (about 1). Money isn't going to come up until they get in the hotel room. Same thing in Vegas.

Thats what they do. Find an upscale hotel they are familiar with, try to pick out a guy who looks like he has something going on, and get up to his room as quickly as possible. That was the first thing I thought of when I heard this story. 3 AM and she's following a stranger up to his room? but wasn't looking for sex. She just wanted to watch. Yeah, right. Maybe after he refused to pay her.

I mean who knows the situation, but its a very good possibility. Thats how the ladies of the night operate.

I wish it was Hooker (in an innocent manner). Anything to get Hooker in Miami, provided he was innocent of course. These things do happen where the guy is innocent. Winston for example but ultimately that didn't effect him

There was possibly a hooker involved, but not the one you were hoping for.

I've always found it hard to understand, since the Tyson conviction, how a woman would consent to a late night hotel room visit unless she was very drunk and incapable of making a prudent decision, or more likely, was DTF. If she was too drunk for reason and he had his way with her without express consent, then it would be rape.

Now if this woman is a hooker, and Conley refused to pay afterwards, or because he thought her services fell short of expectations, I guess it could be considered rape after the fact. Or quite possibly, she was a civilian who was clued in to Conley's huge payday and after the intimacy, threatened to cry rape (and did) if he refused a big payout.

All conjecture of course.

I've always found it hard to understand, since the Tyson conviction, how a woman would consent to a late night hotel room visit unless she was very drunk and incapable of making a prudent decision, or more likely, was DTF. If she was too drunk for reason and he had his way with her without express consent, then it would be rape.

Now if this woman is a hooker, and Conley refused to pay afterwards, or because he thought her services fell short of expectations, I guess it could be considered rape after the fact. Or quite possibly, she was a civilian who was clued in to Conley's huge payday and after the intimacy, threatened to cry rape (and did) if he refused a big payout.

If Conley slips to our second round pick, i'm all in. Grab him. I'm flip flopping on this but I like my odds on this being a La'El Collins level bs story.

If I am Fins FO, I want an explanation for hiding from this and not being a man about it. If he answers me right, run it up to the podium. I smell a Tunsil opportunity here.

Hope all is well, Vaark :up:

You get it.

I mean come on. Even the police know what that explanation means. "I met him at the elevator." Riiiiiiight.

In this case the testimony of Conley's other "witnesses" may sink him. They're telling stories like people who don't care if they get fact checked wrong, or if their story changes.
Sure. I'm not saying she's not a working girl.

What I'm saying is working girls are generally not the ones on the losing end of the leverage side at that level.
Chances are you're handled professionally, and there is access to legal councel at the drop of a whistle.

That this is getting pushed under the rug at every level is very odd and just causes me to think there's
more to this on a number of levels.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I just want to preface these statements with "lets assume he is innocent". Because now I have my doubts.

But I would think it would show character to be present at the draft, be confident, speak to the media, and just see what happens. Just own it and someone will respect that and take a chance. Probably not Day 1, but I think he stands more to gain to own the situation rather than cower away and hide.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

bingo. An elevator at 3 am is practically their office.

Yeah, I agree there. He doesn't have any other cards to play than "I am absolutely innocent of these charges"

You're a dino in a post dino world. If the woman says it, it's true as a fact.

I will just say that there's a whole lot of WTF? and teams should know this young man
has a problem with figuring out where he should be and where he should not be
and when he should not be.

Soldiers learned this or did not.

And the suffering for not listening to good advice is coming. Call it what you will. This is a job interview.

ETA I'm going to sleep. I'm drunk.

You're a dino in a post dino world. If the woman says it, it's true as a fact.

I will just say that there's a whole lot of WTF? and teams should know this young man
has a problem with figuring out where he should be and where he should not be
and when he should not be.

Soldiers learned this or did not.

And the suffering for not listening to good advice is coming. Call it what you will. This is a job interview.

ETA I'm going to sleep. I'm drunk.

Well...didn't work out too well for the cabal of Trump accusers........Anyway, in this day and age if I were in the position of these guys I'd make sure to have audio recording equipment secretly going any time I had the private company of a young "lady"......to me it would be insurance in the event a gold digger tried to (pardon the pun) trump up charges against me.

In many states it is legal to record a conversation as long as one of the persons present is aware of it......even so, in the event it were somewhere it wasn't legal it would still be worth it.....I doubt an "eavesdropping" complaint would finish/sidetrack a guy's career or garner as much fallout as a rape allegation.

Well...didn't work out too well for the cabal of Trump accusers........Anyway, in this day and age if I were in the position of these guys I'd make sure to have audio recording equipment secretly going any time I had the private company of a young "lady"......to me it would be insurance in the event a gold digger tried to (pardon the pun) trump up charges against me.

In many states it is legal to record a conversation as long as one of the persons present is aware of it......even so, in the event it were somewhere it wasn't legal it would still be worth it.....I doubt an "eavesdropping" complaint would finish/sidetrack a guy's career or garner as much fallout as a rape allegation.

If I were these guys I'd be Pence.....But that's just me because I'm old and I'm not chasing skirts.

You don't have to have all that equipment. You just have to not be a dummy and put yourself in a position where you
could be compromised on the eve of the most important moment of your life and your families life.

All the girl has to do is claim rape and that's that. It's always going to be there, and it will affect his
draft stock.

Don't try to come at me with Trump stuff. You're going to get this thread moved over to the POFO and I don't think you
pack the gear for that.

Don't try to come at me with Trump stuff. You're going to get this thread moved over to the POFO and I don't think you
pack the gear for that

It's true that it's a complicated kit to carry around.

bag+of+lies+rrr.bmp

Not easy toting around 10#'s of BS in a 5# bag.

These guys have to start taking some sort of pre-Draft oath.....no drugs, partying or sex 2-3 months before the draft. Eliminate all potential chances of blowing millions.

I was a college kid too. I met girls around campus on my way home and hung out with them after. But the landscape of athletes is different today, especially college athletes with all the scrutiny of sexual assault in recent years. Every decision has a cost, innocent or guilty.

I'm not going to search for it, but didn't she get a rape kit done? If that's true, it's a VERY bad sign for Conley's innocence.

Back
Top Bottom