1st Training Camp Practice Thread | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Training Camp Practice Thread

Interesting no notes on Bowden doing anything today.

Fuller-Parker-Waddle-Wilson-Grant-Hurns seem like the top 6 so far with Preston & Bowden looking in....
I’m okay with that. There will probably be 7 on day one due to Fuller’s suspension. It might be Foster. As long as it’s our best WR’s. We need guys who can step in if needed.

i think he is going to tear a$$!!
5hy4b7.jpg

Did anyone see any posts about offensive line combinations today? It didn't look like a padded practice, so you can't really tell with lineman, but I'm just curious who the first team was on day 1?

Did anyone see any posts about offensive line combinations today? It didn't look like a padded practice, so you can't really tell with lineman, but I'm just curious who the first team was on day 1?
There was a post where they had guys at all different positions. Didn't really mention 1st team.

Ok, you want me to break down my point,...you wouldn't like it. That pass would not make it in real game situation. A decent CB can jump the route, and you have yourself a pick 6. There you have it.
That's really an oversimplification, designed to denigrate.

You know as well as I do, that would depend on the coverage against which the play is made, the route concept/combo being run, how one influences the other, etc. All are factors.

All of that, and not even getting into the fact that it was the first PRACTICE.

Something happen in your childhood to make you derive pleasure from $hitting on what is otherwise, and should be, a great, and positive day for Dolphins fans?

Last edited:
I mean, In the milliseconds before Wilson catches the ball, you can actually notice he slows down. You can obviously see it’s under thrown 😂
Honestly, on a pass of that type, it's as much on the reciever to "curl" the route appropriately as the QB.

There are no 50 yrd " frozen ropes".

Now, I may have missed someone talking about it in this thread but did y'all see any pictures of Iggy? Talk is he put in a lot of work in the gym this offseason and came in shredded, Burks and even Flo were happy with his progress on the playbook as well. The timing for him to take a big leap is perfect...

Iggy's progress is probably why X is at camp. They worked out together. X probably sees the same progress Flo was talking about. If X doesn't show up and play well he has less leverage than he has now.

I mean, In the milliseconds before Wilson catches the ball, you can actually notice he slows down. You can obviously see it’s under thrown 😂
So underthrown by a millisecond a foot a yard a metre? Reporters should do that you kno? Tell the story

It fell in Wilson’s bread basket a fat easier catch than over the shoulder

Honestly, on a pass of that type, it's as much on the reciever to "curl" the route appropriately as the QB.

There are no 50 yrd " frozen ropes".

There are totally frozen ropes man all the time on Madden bruh. Or Insert Mahomes this and Allen that. Uh no…..if you were actually field level I bet you see the arc on passes over 10 air yards.

Iggy's progress is probably why X is at camp. They worked out together. X probably sees the same progress Flo was talking about. If X doesn't show up and play well he has less leverage than he has now.
Exactly what I was thinking too. Not only does X need to be there at camp, he needs to look as good as he did last year or he'll just be an afterthought...

I sawr it on yewtube... it must be troo. My brothr Cletus sez yewtube is laik the Bible.

I watched a video years ago of Bill Walsh coaching QBs. The most striking thing for me was how he kept telling the QBs to not throw it so hard. He must have said 50 times. He stressed how it wasn't necessary and it made the catch more difficult for the receiver and ultimately resulted in more drops, a lower completion percentage and hurting your offense. There are times when you have to gun it in there but they are few and far between. It's the stuff that impresses fans but if you're having to throw it hard all the time then you probably have timing and offense knowledge issues. I know that when I played WR, I hated the QBs who threw it hard when it wasn't necessary. To this day, when I see a QB throw it hard when it's not needed, I see a poor QB.

Back
Top Bottom