1st Training Camp Practice Thread | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Training Camp Practice Thread

Terrible play by Tua here! I mean seriously….Why was he running in the first place? He obviously doesn’t know the play book on this play…… The ball is WAY too slow on this throw. We should just trade for Watson. 😐

I know this is sarcasm. But if post like this is what it's going to be going forward then I won't be able to make it through the Training Camps and let alone the season.
Too Much!

Did that ball need zip in your opinion? Ball is thrown to a spot at the same time the receiver is making his cut, if he zips it, WR isnt even out of his cut and actually closer to the defender. If he waits for the WR to come out of his cut so he can ZIP it to impress you, he might get sacked in real game scenario.
Stop making too much sense, please...

Watch closely, The look off to the left then throw, on the run mind you, to Shaheen is why this throw is sweet as hell. Not a lot of QBs do that. It’s those little nuances that make me love a lot of what I see from Tua.

His body and eye manipulation is one of his most elite characteristics and is very hard to teach

That ball was a little slow and did not have zip on it. What is your point? Are you trying to say that he can't throw it faster or he should have thrown it harder and faster? By your logic every throw including screen passes will be 70 mph fast balls. If he did that, people like you would be the first to say he has no soft touch when he needs it.
Ok, you want me to break down my point,...you wouldn't like it. That pass would not make it in real game situation. A decent CB can jump the route, and you have yourself a pick 6. There you have it.

Ok, you want me to break down my point,...you wouldn't like it. That pass would not make it in real game situation. A decent CB can jump the route, and you have yourself a pick 6. There you have it.

Of course he would. Because you’re on the field, reading Tuas eyes and body language, and know when the WR is going to break. The ball was perfectly thrown, to a WR who didn’t make his move yet. If Tua anticipated the CB might have a read, he would put more zip on it, or to a location only the WR can get to.

Back
Top Bottom