1st Training Camp Practice Thread | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Training Camp Practice Thread

Not sure, but McCourty is listed as DB and Bonds ( who is 5'8"), is listed as CB. I know McCain was on the small side when he was here and played safety. Not sure if that matters.
McCourty was the one racing over at the end... and for a pass that long, I'm thinking he got there late. Hard to say without seeing the whole play, but the safety should have been closer to that.

So Tua isn’t Joe Montana. Cut him now.
It's pure observation from Omar on this one, people getting all bent out of shape as usual despite a simple observation of the play. I prefer hearing the whole story myself

It's pure observation from Omar on this one, people getting all bent out of shape as usual despite a simple observation of the play. I prefer hearing the whole story myself
Something you will never get from Fins beat writers. Just like Omar stupid opinions drive their narrative.

The full story is the clip of the play. Kelly does this to get us talking about him. It works but he’s still a tool.

Something you will never get from Fins beat writers. Just like Omar stupid opinions drive their narrative.
I hear ya. It's just when i see a guy reporting what he say on a play, and then the guy gets hammered, I go into defense mode. It's a personal flaw probably, I hate to see a guy getting piled on. Mind you if it's some egregious stuff, then pile away, but we can nitpick a target to death sometimes.

Edit: Besides all that, thanks for everyone posting this info, regardless of how you feel about any reporter - appreciate it! Best place to get the goods this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom