#2 Overall still within reach | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#2 Overall still within reach

I guess we are gonna find out in april :shrug:

First year head coach last draft and had some input I'd imagine but was probably more learning the ropes than dictating who to draft

Now he's the guy and his butt is on the line and can probably be more assertive I'd imagine
This year was a mulligan :lol:
Results were not expected with all the vets they traded away.

Love
The games happen to be at the right times, too.
  • The Lions play the Packers. Tough challenge. They play at 1pm.
  • The Giants play the Eagles, and Washington plays the Cowboys. Both after 4pm.
The Lions playing first helps our rooting interests. They're the most likely team to take Tua in the top 5. The Packers beat them 23-22 last time, so let's hope the Lions can pull one off.

If the Lions lose, then they'll be ahead of us and imo, we'll need either the Giants or Washington to lose the last game. That way, we'll have a friendly trade partner who will be ahead of the Lions. #3 overall looks most likely at this point. I think the Cowboys fold. The Giants should be able to handle the Eagles with a fresh QB throwing the ball in Daniel Jones.

Hopefully SOS falls the right way also.
your positive attitude @finomenal , my fingers are crossed!

Who is new or different that is going to be in the draft room this spring?
Marvin Allen and Reggie McKenzie. When both were signed earlier this year peeps on the boards here seems to love the idea of bringing them on board.

Marvin Allen and Reggie McKenzie. When both were signed earlier this year peeps on the boards here seems to love the idea of bringing them on board.

Reggie was hired in February BEFORE the draft. Allen was hired in January before the draft. They both contributed to last year's draft.

Finding gems? Lol. They only look like gems because the rest of the roster is trash. You can’t build a solid roster around players like Needham. They are solid depth, but hardly foundational players. By contrast, the actual drafted players have been underwhelming for the most part. Under Grier, the Dolphins have not had good drafts. His best draft picks have already been shipped off to other teams.
Well, if thats the case, nobody should be complaining about what pick we end up with......he will just screw it up whether its the 1st or the 20th! Right?

Back
Top Bottom