#2 Overall still within reach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#2 Overall still within reach

And what makes you so sure they are capable of acquiring talent in free agency and the draft? What proof have you seen so far that makes you confident in that?

We have spent the entire season shuffling the roster and finding gems. We traded for Rosen, a stud QB last year as well. Preston Williams, Rosen, Wilkins, Needham, Fitz....

We have spent the entire season shuffling the roster and finding gems. We traded for Rosen, a stud QB last year as well. Preston Williams, Rosen, Wilkins, Needham, Fitz....

Finding gems? Lol. They only look like gems because the rest of the roster is trash. You can’t build a solid roster around players like Needham. They are solid depth, but hardly foundational players. By contrast, the actual drafted players have been underwhelming for the most part. Under Grier, the Dolphins have not had good drafts. His best draft picks have already been shipped off to other teams.

Wow! You are calling Rosen a stud QB? Lol Now that is laughable!

And what makes you so sure they are capable of acquiring talent in free agency and the draft? What proof have you seen so far that makes you confident in that?
Theres quite a few examples on the current team. Do you really need people to point them out to you?

I cant see getting to #2, but if we could get to #3, we'd be guaranteed Young or Thomas and I'd be really happy with that.

Mind you, then we'd probably draft someone I didnt value and I'd just be grumpy again... lol

Theres quite a few examples on the current team. Do you really need people to point them out to you?

Sorry but I don't see a lot of talent on this team. I see a well coached team getting the most out of the players for most part. But that's about it.

Our draft was screwed the moment we got the first meaningless win. Now I’d like to see us beat NE!

Gentlemen please discuss the thread topic without attacking other members even if you disagree

If you do your posts will be deleted and you could be banned from the discussion

Don't reply just follow the rules

I can see the Giants beating the Eagles but I can't see the Lions or Redskins winning their games. That's why I really wanted the Cowboys to beat the Eagles yesterday and clinch the NFC East. They would have rested their starters against the Redskins and the Eagles would have had nothing to play for against the GIants.
But them being able to make the playoffs still means the giants and redskins will be gunning to play spoiler.

But them being able to make the playoffs still means the giants and redskins will be gunning to play spoiler.

Correct but it still doesn't change the fact that they would be easier to beat without their starters playing much.

Most likely scenario, IMO.

Cin - doesn't matter
Was (vs Dal) = L, 3-13
Det (vs Packers) = L, 3-12-1
NYG (vs Phi) = L, 4-12
Mia (vs NE) = L, 4-12

I don't see much changing unless Haskins is relatively healthy but that would only bump us to 4.

Steelers vs Bal is a probable loss for Pit but they likely stay at 19.

Texans clinched the division but hopefully the Titans can hand them a loss so they lose out on the 3 seed and then lose out in the WC round to end up with the 23rd or 24th pick.

Most likely scenario, IMO.

Cin - doesn't matter
Was (vs Dal) = L, 3-13
Det (vs Packers) = L, 3-12-1
NYG (vs Phi) = L, 4-12
Mia (vs NE) = L, 4-12

I don't see much changing unless Haskins is relatively healthy but that would only bump us to 4.

Steelers vs Bal is a probable loss for Pit but they likely stay at 19.

Texans clinched the division but hopefully the Titans can hand them a loss so they lose out on the 3 seed and then lose out in the WC round to end up with the 23rd or 24th pick.
I'm not so sure about the Steelers staying at 19 if the Ravens field enough people to win that game; there are a lot of 7-8 teams with winnable games this weekend, and Pittsburgh has a high SoS.

I'm not so sure about the Steelers staying at 19 if the Ravens field enough people to win that game; there are a lot of 7-8 teams with winnable games this weekend, and Pittsburgh has a high SoS.

I was curious about that. How would the Steelers stay at 19 with a loss?

Back
Top Bottom