#2 Overall still within reach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#2 Overall still within reach

I'm not so sure about the Steelers staying at 19 if the Ravens field enough people to win that game; there are a lot of 7-8 teams with winnable games this weekend, and Pittsburgh has a high SoS.

So if they have a logjam at 8-8 the higher SOS does not help the Steelers get a higher pick. Lower SOS gets higher pick.

Personal attack are not allowed and will lead to infractions so don't go there or even reply to them guys

Consider this a final warning

I think once the games are over next Sunday the Dolphins will have the 5th pick in the draft. I expect the Lions, Gisnts, and Redskins all to lose. I then expect the Dolphins to use the 5th pick to select LT Andrew Thomas from Georgia.. I think they will use their other 2 first round picks to select a DE and another offensive lineman.

I don’t see them drafting a QB in the first round and I think they will wait until 2021 to try and draft their QB of the future. I think the 2021 draft will have a better selection of QB’s than the 2020 draft. Lawrence and Fields will likely be in that draft along with Tua who I think will probably return to Alabama for his senior year and wait to enter the draft in 2021.

We don't need #2, we have a capable coach and FO who are capable of acquiring talent in free agency or the draft.
I agree the FO is capable of acquiring talent for the roster. What I am not sure is that this FO is capable of acquiring talent that is capable of competing and winning against the better teams in the NFL on a consistent basis.
‘Grier has been part of the problem with the FO for the past 20 years. I just don’t know if he has what it takes to be part of the solution going forward. I guess we will see.

I agree the FO is capable of acquiring talent for the roster. What I am not sure is that this FO is capable of acquiring talent that is capable of competing and winning against the better teams in the NFL on a consistent basis.
‘Grier has been part of the problem with the FO for the past 20 years. I just don’t know if he has what it takes to be part of the solution going forward. I guess we will see.
Grier is not sitting in a draft hole by himself..... he has quality help this year.

Please understated that and he is no longer tied down by the likes of Tannenbaum.

Grier is not sitting in a draft hole by himself..... he has quality help this year.

Please understated that and he is no longer tied down by the likes of Tannenbaum.

Didn’t he have that same help last year? That draft isn’t looking amazing.

Flores has been involved in scouting for many years with the pats and i truly believe he will have the last word as to who we bring in

Grier will have input and set the board of course but coach should have last say

3 weeks ago alot of fans including myself saw us winning 3 out of these last 4 games so sitting where we are in the draft right now looks much better. Really if the coach of the Bungles had allowed Dalton to throw the ball in OT yesterday they would have win not us. I am thinking decent chance we get the 4th pick in the draft.

Actually no he has a lot different help this time around then last year..

Yea substitute Flores for Gase and Tannenbaum

We are in much better shape this year IMO

Who is new or different that is going to be in the draft room this spring?

Addition by subtraction :)

Plus Flores is an experienced evaluator

Who know how they'll do but it has to be an important right ?

Plus 12 picks so even a blind squirrel :nah:

Addition by subtraction :)

Plus Flores is an experienced evaluator

Who know how they'll do but it has to be an important right ?

Plus 12 picks so even a blind squirrel :nah:

But Flores was in the room last draft... I just don’t get how this year’s draft room will be all that different. Sure they will have had more time together so maybe that improves some things, but all the same people will be there this year.

Back
Top Bottom