"2002 Griese Breakdown" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"2002 Griese Breakdown"

MacAttack, You saw that too? The funny thing is, it also happened a lot in Denver. The whole knock on Brian was dated back to the Locker room chat in 2001 and the way the media made it more "newsworthy."

You can be a fan of whomever you want. It just sounds like you are not a football fan, you are a Brian Griese fan. Which is also fine. All I did was do some research on our quarterback. I posted articles and you refuted them with opinions. Of course you have every right to do so, but your opinions of what went on with a player are not facts. I have said it over and over again that I hope Griese does great, I just have my reservations until he proves otherwise. You may hate Shanahan, but he has a hell of a record as a headcoach. I just refuse to believe that as talented as Griese is, that Shanahan would just cut him, unless there were sound reasons for him to do so. You seem to think otherwise. So be it.

Disgustipate, There are a couple more on Orangemane. I quit posting there when I got treated to a couple of phrases I wouldn't expect to hear from a Lonshoreman. You should read some of the stuff Watermock writes.

Please read the posts by the current Bronco fan/f-- with a grain of salt. After his fall in the driveway, she continued to make idiotic posts about it 11 times in a row. No posts from ANYone in between. Now, mind you, ....

>I rooted for him hard for 3 years. I supported him longer than others, I liked the guy, and I wanted him to succeed so badly. But by the last half of last year, I gave up on him<

Now, Brian played (4) years for the Broncos as the starter. The Driveway incident took place BEFORE the 2002 season started. She hadn't given up on him at the FIRST half of the season? Boy if you make 11 idiotic posts in a row about someone you are rooting for, what must you do to someone you don't like. Look out Jake Plummer.

Besides, there were many people on DPO, and Orangemane that could attest to the fact that she found something about him she DIDN'T like in EVERY game, even the ones he WON. I think she :sleep: :sleep: during the games.

fairbanksb,

>It just sounds like you are not a football fan, you are a Brian Griese fan. Which is also fine. <

I love football and consider myself a fan. As a fan, I reserve the right to distance myself from those who have forgotten this is still a game and is supposed to represent SPORTSMANSHIP. Yes. I am a Brian Griese fan. Doesn't he play football? I was also a Shannon Sharpe fan, (He hurt them when he was 'traded/traitored' to Baltimore) I was a Mike Anderson fan. (He was relagated to the toughest Rush D games of 2001 while a waning Terrell Davis got all the easy ones) I was a Tom Rouen fan. (He was let go for the guy that has the most Returns in the League.)

I was still a fan. Right up until Xmas day last year. I don't care who the player was, that was a despicable act, and I am not a Christian. I have to wonder what you would have done had it been Jay?

>All I did was do some research on our quarterback. I posted articles and you refuted them with opinions.<

From where I am sitting, those article WERE 'opinions', that I have disputed with 'facts'. Please show me where I was stating my 'opinion'.

Back
Top Bottom