2005 AFC Outlook [All 16 Teams] | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 AFC Outlook [All 16 Teams]

campeonaso said:
look like all , i mean all the players are going to go to the pro bowl

Agreed, but you mentioned, that he had you until he posted the numbers. Again they aren't that far fetched(for Zach).

c'mon, give the guy some credit...Of course not all these guys are gonna put those numbers, though the past years lots of players at the AFC have been stayed out of pro bowl even with good numbers. Aside numbers accuracy it was good to see the probable stars at each team.

:up:

campeonaso said:
what did you smoke?

Well the last thing I smoked was a nice 1.5lb London Briol on the grill this evening. The Wife and kids loved it. What about you? :)

Buddwalk said:
Dolphins - 8-8
3 Offensive Stars [Not including ronnie or ricky since they'll be splitting time]
AJ Feeley - 3,580 yards 25 tds 14 ints 61%
Chris Chambers - 81 catches 1,200 yards 10 tds
Marty Booker - 76 catches 1,067 yards 6 tds

3 Defensive Stars
Jason Taylor - 68 tackles 17.5 sacks 6 FF
Zach Thomas - 163 tackles 4 sacks 3 ints
Sam Madison - 42 tackles 1 sack 8 ints

If these are the stats for these guys this season, thats a pretty potent offense AND defense. And this is not including "the others". No way we go 8-8 with these stats.

:EDIT: sorry, didn't realize i was being repetitive until I posted.

Looks to me like everyone is having a career season and no one is gonna get hurt...and you must be a Derrick Johnson fan...NO WAY IN HELL does he put up the numbers you listed...he'd be defensive player of the year.

Hey Bud...can I borrow that crystal ball when your done with it? :tongue:

So......Feely and Brady are going to have almost the exact same stats this year??? or @ least very similiar according to your predictions??????Ummmm,.......wow

so-long-Ricky said:
So......Feely and Brady are going to have almost the exact same stats this year??? or @ least very similiar according to your predictions??????Ummmm,.......wow

no, but he will be better than losman :)

first of all, there isnt any way madison has 8 ints. and just because howard may have more, doesnt make him any better or worse. if you're good teams won't throw on your side, so you might not have that many ints. anyway, pretty pointless post, mostly madden type stuff.. but we'll see how it all goes. and why do you have givens having the great year for NE and not Branch?

Some things I agreed with more than others but I don't think it was as bad as some of these guys have been knocking you for.

I don't think Sam will get 8 INTs and I don't think A.J. will throw over 3000 but you never know.

BrazForPhins said:
with all respect, I seriously doubt it, JMO madison's a much better corner
I think you misinterpreted him (or I did, whatever) but I think he means Howard will have more ints since Howard will have more balls thrown to him(thus more opportunites). That and Madison is getting a little old.

("AJ Feeley - 3,580 yards 25 tds 14 ints 61%")

if A.J feely threw for 3,580 yards 25 td's and 14 ints his passer rating would not be in the 60's. it would be in the mid 80's depending on his completion percentage

Back
Top Bottom