2005 AFC Outlook [All 16 Teams] | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 AFC Outlook [All 16 Teams]

Mufasito1124 said:
("AJ Feeley - 3,580 yards 25 tds 14 ints 61%")

if A.J feely threw for 3,580 yards 25 td's and 14 ints his passer rating would not be in the 60's. it would be in the mid 80's depending on his completion percentage

He means 61% completion ratio.

DolphinDevil28 said:
If Feeley puts up those numbers you just projected THEN THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL we will go 8-8.

i agree 100% and i guess boston isnt going to catch a pass huh??????????
and with the d we have now if feeley puts up those kind of #s it will be hard for any team to score with us say feeley dose put up those #s and ricky and ronnie gets 1000 yards a peice i say we go 10-6 or 11-5 :evil:

Tough to say Feeley will have that type of year when he doesn't even know if he's going to start. I also think Boston, if healthy, will take some receptions from Booker and Chambers!

somewhere in all of this i missed the entire point of this post. from what i can gather, these are the best 3 offensive and defensive players on all the afc teams and what you think their numbers are going to be this year? good lord brother, you need to get out of the house more often. i thought i had too much free time on my hands but damn you have taken the cake with this post. call me whatever you want but i cant see the point in making a thread like this...

thecoordinator said:
somewhere in all of this i missed the entire point of this post. from what i can gather, these are the best 3 offensive and defensive players on all the afc teams and what you think their numbers are going to be this year? good lord brother, you need to get out of the house more often. i thought i had too much free time on my hands but damn you have taken the cake with this post. call me whatever you want but i cant see the point in making a thread like this...
:roflmao: my sentiments exactly

i think it's inevitable that the steelers are going to slump. in fact, you have the entire AFC North way overrated. that division won't be that far above .500, if at all.

Ravens: 11-5
Steelers: 9-7
Bengals: 7-9
Browns: 5-11

oh ****, look at that. .500

i think it's impossible for our team leaders to accumulate those kind of numbers, and we only go 8-8. :rolleyes:

Buddwalk, props to you for putting the time and effort into your projections.

However, I would be absolutely shocked if Feeley had 3500 yards passing and a TD/INT ratio of nearly 2:1. I hope your right. And I'd add that if you are right, we'll be a lot better than 8-8.

thecoordinator said:

Okay, this pisses me off.

Obviously, he spent some serious time putting this together. If you want to take issue with the projections themselves, go ahead. But don't belittle him for making the projections. It's a hell of a lot better post than the endless "I hate Ricky/I love Ricky" threads.

By the way, if you were as cool as you seem to think, you wouldn't be on an internet message board at 2 am on a Saturday morning. Just a thought.

:laughat:
Buddwalk[b said:
Dolphins - [/b]8-8
3 Offensive Stars [Not including ronnie or ricky since they'll be splitting time]
AJ Feeley - 3,580 yards 25 tds 14 ints 61%
Chris Chambers - 81 catches 1,200 yards 10 tds
Marty Booker - 76 catches 1,067 yards 6 tds

3 Defensive Stars
Jason Taylor - 68 tackles 17.5 sacks 6 FF
Zach Thomas - 163 tackles 4 sacks 3 ints
Sam Madison - 42 tackles 1 sack 8 ints
:crazy:

phunwin said:
Buddwalk, props to you for putting the time and effort into your projections.

However, I would be absolutely shocked if Feeley had 3500 yards passing and a TD/INT ratio of nearly 2:1. I hope your right. And I'd add that if you are right, we'll be a lot better than 8-8.
Forget 8-8. With those nos. he might as well go out and say the fins are going undefeated. :lol:

Atila said:
so those are your projected numbers? jesus those are a lot of inflated numbers and a lot of wasted time :)

i like you randomly just guess on numbers and pick what looks nice :)

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Just a thought: I think we're more likely to have two 1000-yard rushers than receivers :)

BrazForPhins said:
with all respect, I seriously doubt it, JMO madison's a much better corner
That means nothing. Fact is that Madison has been declining for the last two seasons. Teams will still respect Madison however, and throw to the other side of the feild. Howard (or whomever is the other side on of the field) will get plenty more opportunies to make plays than Madison.

Back
Top Bottom