2005 AFC Outlook [All 16 Teams] | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 AFC Outlook [All 16 Teams]

I highly doubt Madison gets near 8 picks.... he had ZERO in 16 games last year
8 is his career mark, from back when he had 3 in one game. Also Zach would hafta be lucky to get 3 picks...... 163 tackles is cake tho for him.

163 tackles for Zach? I love Zach and all, but that's just a WEE bit generous.. Alot of inflated numbers there..

teams arent scared of madison anymore, nor should they be. in his prime sam was a very good man to man press corner. the rule amendments of late imo have hindered him big time, especially last season. dont forget we expected to play more zone coverage, it remains tio be seen how sam will handle that transition. id be happy if he manages 3 ints and holds his own against the top wr on the other team...

Stats do not mean that your a good team my friend. Look at the 2000 ravens barely any stats, only thing going for them is they had a 1,200 yard rusher in lewis that year. I believe our offense will be very potent but our secondary will allow touchdowns with out pat surtain holding down one side

Buddwalk said:
Stats do not mean that your a good team my friend. Look at the 2000 ravens barely any stats, only thing going for them is they had a 1,200 yard rusher in lewis that year. I believe our offense will be very potent but our secondary will allow touchdowns with out pat surtain holding down one side

How about this stat: Their defense allowed 165 points all season, the record all-time low.

Jason Taylor - 68 tackles 17.5 sacks 6 FF

I would love to see it, but come on. 6 FF!!!!!:roflmao:

dolfan348454999 said:
Jason Taylor - 68 tackles 17.5 sacks 6 FF

I would love to see it, but come on. 6 FF!!!!!:roflmao:

In 2002 (the year J.T. got ROBBED of defensive player of the year by Mr. One-dimensional Simeon Rice) his numbers were:

69 tackles, 18.5 sacks, 8 passes defensed, 7 FORCED FUMBLES, and 2 recoveries.

Somehow it does'nt seem so laughable now does it...:tongue:

Give it a rest on the Dolphins Secondary... The blanking pats won the superbowl with crap for depth at cornor... Randall Gay, Hank who are you Poteet WR Troy (I am not a vincent) Brown... My god people.... The fins stunk at the safty Pos last year.... We lost surtain (big deal) he is very good at man coverage but lets face the facts here. As good as pat is at man to man he was horrid in zone, He got pulled out of his zone to often, Was slow in letting rec go and in picking up a rec entering his zone. The main reason Miamis pass d was so good last year is because teams just ran the ball down our throats the whole game. If I remember right the secondary cost us 1 or two games late in the 4 th QTR and the LB made most of the crictical TO..... System and scheme needs to be the new theme words around here....

That's the first time i have ever seen AJ and offesive star in the same sentence and i think it will be the last.

DolphinDevil28 said:
If Feeley puts up those numbers you just projected THEN THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL we will go 8-8.

I was going to say the same thing. We have two 1k yard receivers, Feeley throws ten more TDs than INTs, we have a running game, and we only win 8 games? Doesn't seem likely.

Back
Top Bottom