2005 NBA Finals predictions

Who will win the Finals?

• San Antonio Spurs

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Detroit Pistons

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It sure looks that way. I think Detroit takes game 5, then drops game 6.

Crisis said:
Injuries are part of every sport. Stop whining about the healthy excuse. It's really pathetic. The Heat couldn't play physical with the Pistons, that's all it comes down to.

:rofl3: :roflmao:

What series did you watch!!!!!!!!!!!

Section126 said:
:rofl3: :roflmao:

What series did you watch!!!!!!!!!!!

The one where every Heat player sat out with an injury, and lost the series.

Please Crisis don't get Section into his b*tching mode about the Heat series. No one wants to hear his excuses about why the Heat lost again!

Crisis said:
The one where every Heat player sat out with an injury, and lost the series.

SO I guess you agree with me then. Thanks.

Sorry dude...but saying that Miami lost because they were not physical was just plain ******ed. Miami was more physical in the series than Detroit....if you listened to the Detroit people they said that we were mugging Rasheed and Little Ben.....

That's what makes me think the Heat now had a chance against the Spurs....The Pistons are actually pushing around the Spurs bigs while they were getting pushed around by the Heat Bigs a series earlier.

Section126 said:
SO I guess you agree with me then. Thanks.

Sorry dude...but saying that Miami lost because they were not physical was just plain ******ed. Miami was more physical in the series than Detroit....if you listened to the Detroit people they said that we were mugging Rasheed and Little Ben.....

That's what makes me think the Heat now had a chance against the Spurs....The Pistons are actually pushing around the Spurs bigs while they were getting pushed around by the Heat Bigs a series earlier.
Your right the Heat did have a chance against the Spurs but the Pistons tooks that chance away from you. So I guess you will have to wait and see if you can get another chance. But i do know one thing if you think the Pistons are going away your crazy they will still be in the championship hunt next season so your road to the championship still runs though the D.

Brad528 said:
Your right the Heat did have a chance against the Spurs but the Pistons tooks that chance away from you. So I guess you will have to wait and see if you can get another chance. But i do know one thing if you think the Pistons are going away your crazy they will still be in the championship hunt next season so your road to the championship still runs though the D.

Actually it runs through Miami...it did this year....The Heat will be the #1 seed again...and hopefully healthy....good luck Detroit.

Uh, how about we stop talking about the Heat in the NBA Finals thread? The Heat didn't make it and there in no point in talking about them anymore because their season is over.

Section126 said:
Actually it runs through Miami...it did this year....The Heat will be the #1 seed again...and hopefully healthy....good luck Detroit.

Bold prediction considering Shaq will be another year older.

Roman529 said:
After seeing the Pistons stink it up with 69 points tonight I change my early prediction from Spurs in 6 to Spurs in 4......SWEEP!!!!!

:chuckle:

Den54 said:
Bold prediction considering Shaq will be another year older.

Kareem won 5 championships after the age of 32.......

Shaq will be 33 next season.....

It is not such a bold prediction.

phunwin said:
It sure looks that way. I think Detroit takes game 5, then drops game 6.

Okay, I had this the other way around. Same thing. :)

MikeO said:
The Pistons are the New England Patriots of the NBA! They find ways to win.

Pistons in 7!

I stand by it! But winning a game 7 on the road in the FINALS is tough.

I gotta chance though! ;) The Pistons are the Pats of the NBA! This team shows up EVERY TIME the chips are down. EVERY TIME!

Back
Top Bottom