Who will win the Finals?

• San Antonio Spurs

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Detroit Pistons

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MelbournePhin said:
he said he wants to be a 1-team player in a recent interview. you are kidding yourself if you dont believe hes gonna be superstar. im sure all the player and analyst endorsements outweigh your opinion. have fun seeing him rule the east when shaq leaves

I never said he wasn't going to be good.....I think he will be a star...But if you think that he will rule the East over Lebron and D-Wade...you are nuts.

MelbournePhin said:
he said he wants to be a 1-team player in a recent interview. you are kidding yourself if you dont believe hes gonna be superstar. im sure all the player and analyst endorsements outweigh your opinion. have fun seeing him rule the east when shaq leaves

every player says that. what do expect him to say in an interview when he still has 2 years left on his contract with orlando. their history shows orlando has not been able to keep their superstars (mgrady, shaq)

Den54 said:
Series tied 2-2.
Sure got quite in here. :rofl3:

I would have yapped, but frankly, I'm holding my tongue until the series is over. Even with Detroit having ALL the momentum right now, I'm still scared to death of the Spurs. However, it is very satisfying to see the "Spurs in 5/Pistons can't hang/Heat would do SO much better" wags fade into the woodwork.

Anyone who wants my $0.02 about game 4, head over to my blog: phunwin.blogspot.com. :)

phunwin said:
I would have yapped, but frankly, I'm holding my tongue until the series is over. Even with Detroit having ALL the momentum right now, I'm still scared to death of the Spurs. However, it is very satisfying to see the "Spurs in 5/Pistons can't hang/Heat would do SO much better" wags fade into the woodwork.

Anyone who wants my $0.02 about game 4, head over to my blog: phunwin.blogspot.com. :)

I think Section is back on suicide watch. :lol:
If the Pistons win its a blow to his Heat ego. :D

Section126 said:
I would agree with that.

It also helps that the Pistons had no injuries and the whole starting 5 for the Heat did.
Actually they did have injuries Hamilton had a thigh bruise similar to Shaq's the difference is you didnt here him complaining and useing it as an excuse. Not only that every player on every team is hurting at this time of the year. Thats part of being a champion playing though a long rugged season and playoffs and still coming out on top something your franchise has never been capable of accomplishing.

Brad528 said:
Actually they did have injuries Hamilton had a thigh bruise similar to Shaq's the difference is you didnt here him complaining and useing it as an excuse. Not only that every player on every team is hurting at this time of the year. Thats part of being a champion playing though a long rugged season and playoffs and still coming out on top something your franchise has never been capable of accomplishing.

Hamilton didn't have a thigh bruise...wasn't it his calf?

Den54 said:
I think Section is back on suicide watch. :lol:

If the Pistons win its a blow to his Heat ego. :D

You ain't kidding.....If the Pistons win it means the Heat blew an NBA championship.

phunwin said:

Detroit wouldn't have been able to hang with a healthy Heat....

and stop spamming..... :rofl3:

Injuries are part of every sport. Stop whining about the healthy excuse. It's really pathetic. The Heat couldn't play physical with the Pistons, that's all it comes down to.

Crisis said:
Injuries are part of every sport. Stop whining about the healthy excuse. It's really pathetic. The Heat couldn't play physical with the Pistons, that's all it comes down to.

Wow, I'm agreeing with a Bills fan. 126, got any of that rat poison left? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom