• Detroit Pistons

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Den54 said:
Yeah your team showed its depth.
You sound like Zo....unable to accept defeat and still pouting. :lol:

Our team did show depth...

Zo lead the series in block shots...Rasual had some good games...Dooling was a spark plug and those were about the only guys that got significant minutes off the bench...

The only player off the Pistons bench that contributed was McDyeese..

Elden Campbell was just a slug fouling SHAQ on every play...and Lindsey Hunter had a good 4 minutes in a game they got their azz kicked in.

While Dooling was a spark plug...Arroyo was a butt plug.

Den54 said:
No it does'nt matter but its funny as heck to still see some crying like little bit*ches. Shameful really. :cry:

the only people i saw crying play for detroit. the only people i still see crying play for detroit. unless they quit crying and start playing (not likely, i know), basketball fans are gonna wish that the east had sent the #9 seed to represent them in the finals.

DPlus47 said:
the only people i saw crying play for detroit. the only people i still see crying play for detroit. unless they quit crying and start playing (not likely, i know), basketball fans are gonna wish that the east had sent the #9 seed to represent them in the finals.

The east sent the best they had.
Looks like San Antonio is better.

Den54 said:
Well they were better conditioned, I can't argue there.

I would agree with that.

It also helps that the Pistons had no injuries and the whole starting 5 for the Heat did.

Section126 said:
I would agree with that.

It also helps that the Pistons had no injuries and the whole starting 5 for the Heat did.

Well there we are....common ground. :)

MelbournePhin said:
when are you going to get over the heat not being healthy thing section? your pouting is getting old

I have been over it...it was a point of debate...and I am not pouting, just stating truths.

BTW...what do you care? Just go start a thread proclaiming Dwight Howard next season's MVP.

Section126 said:
I have been over it...it was a point of debate...and I am not pouting, just stating truths.

BTW...what do you care? Just go start a thread proclaiming Dwight Howard next season's MVP.

you're reaching. i wouldnt doubt it 5-6 years from now though

MelbournePhin said:
you're reaching. i wouldnt doubt it 5-6 years from now though

Boy you really like that guy huh?

Well 5-6 years from now...he will probably be playing somewhere else...so what do you care?

Section126 said:
Boy you really like that guy huh?

Well 5-6 years from now...he will probably be playing somewhere else...so what do you care?

he said he wants to be a 1-team player in a recent interview. you are kidding yourself if you dont believe hes gonna be superstar. im sure all the player and analyst endorsements outweigh your opinion. have fun seeing him rule the east when shaq leaves

Section126 said:
Our team did show depth...

Zo lead the series in block shots...Rasual had some good games...Dooling was a spark plug and those were about the only guys that got significant minutes off the bench...

The only player off the Pistons bench that contributed was McDyeese..

Elden Campbell was just a slug fouling SHAQ on every play...and Lindsey Hunter had a good 4 minutes in a game they got their azz kicked in.

While Dooling was a spark plug...Arroyo was a butt plug.

sorry buddy lindsay hunter in my opinion was the best guy coming off the bench for the whole series...his defense is nice

Yeah I agree with Budd, Hunter is a solid player and very underrated. He may not have shown it in the stat book for the Pistons but he contributed during the Eastern Conference Finals!

I hope Detroit wins tonight. I want to see a good series. I thought this series would go 7 and I still do. The NBA desperately needs a game 7 in the Finals. Since Jordan left the NBA Finals have been lackluster to say the least!

Buddwalk said:
sorry buddy lindsay hunter in my opinion was the best guy coming off the bench for the whole series...his defense is nice

All he did was foul and all he really did the whole series is stop wade for a 6 minute stretch in a game that Detroit got blown out in.

So....I completely disagree.

Back
Top Bottom