Who will win the Finals?

• San Antonio Spurs

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Detroit Pistons

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FinsNYanksFan13 said:
If Detroit goes down 2-0 I don't care if their heading home or not, their in trouble!

They're in trouble....BIG trouble...and I love it! :D

looks like the pistons are sticking to their plan of blaming the refs when they lose. hamilton was great tonight, retroactively complaining some more about the officiating in previous series while complaining about tonight.

DPlus47 said:
looks like the pistons are sticking to their plan of blaming the refs when they lose. hamilton was great tonight, retroactively complaining some more about the officiating in previous series while complaining about tonight.

That is why the Detroit Pistons are a POS. They never give credit when they are beaten and always blame everybody else besides themselves.....

Even when Wade was making them look like a high school team....they would then say that they had defensive breakdowns in the post game press conference.....

My favorite was when Hamilton GRABBED Reggie Millers Jersey in Game 3 of round 2 and they called a foul on Hamilton...after the game Hamilton said that he never touched him and that it was a phantom foul...Larry Brown said that it was a ticky tack foul and that it was a shame that any official can make that call and change the game....

Then of course...the video tape.....where it showed Hamilton clearly grab and PULL Miller's jersey to the point that it was no longer tucked in his shorts.

Whatever. The Pistons are here, the Heat aren't, and that's the way it is. Suck it up and acknowledge your betters.

phunwin said:
Whatever. The Pistons are here, the Heat aren't, and that's the way it is. Suck it up and acknowledge your betters.

Not the pistons.....The better team didn't win the EC...the healthier team did.

Section126 said:

Healthier,deeper bench and superior coaching= BETTER TEAM. :D

Section126 said:

A win's a win. That's all there is to it. You play the cards you're dealt. If healthy, there's a good chance Miami beats Detroit. But then, if grandma had balls, she'd be grandpa, so it really doesn't matter, does it?

phunwin said:

if only your team could learn this. they'll have plenty of time to think about it soon.

Section126 said:
My favorite was when Hamilton GRABBED Reggie Millers Jersey in Game 3 of round 2 and they called a foul on Hamilton...after the game Hamilton said that he never touched him and that it was a phantom foul...Larry Brown said that it was a ticky tack foul and that it was a shame that any official can make that call and change the game....

Then of course...the video tape.....where it showed Hamilton clearly grab and PULL Miller's jersey to the point that it was no longer tucked in his shorts.

i've never seen complaints on so many OBVIOUS fouls. as if they didn't do anything. to a man, they all believe they never committed a foul. i'm not sure if that's what makes you play great "team basketball" or if it's an utter inability to execute in the halfcourt. somebody with more basketball knowledge must educate me, because i see a team of horribly inconsistent crybabies.

I didnt thought that the Pistons woul win but i know i am wrong. The Pistons have played very poorly in the two games that they played. The Pistons defense just isnt geting into the game like i thought it would be. I smell a 4-0 win by the Spurs.

Den54 said:
Healthier,deeper bench and superior coaching= BETTER TEAM. :D

Not so.....and their bench wasn't deeper either.

Go root for your crap team....and stay out of this....actual winning teams fan's are having a debate.

Section126 said:
Not so.....and their bench wasn't deeper either.

Go root for your crap team....and stay out of this....actual winning teams fan's are having a debate.

Yeah your team showed its depth.
You sound like Zo....unable to accept defeat and still pouting. :lol:

phunwin said:
A win's a win. That's all there is to it. You play the cards you're dealt. If healthy, there's a good chance Miami beats Detroit. But then, if grandma had balls, she'd be grandpa, so it really doesn't matter, does it?

No it does'nt matter but its funny as heck to still see some crying like little bit*ches. Shameful really. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom