2005 NFL Draft Party | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 NFL Draft Party

I'm not familiar with Mahwah

RickyW...loser said:
directions from N Jersey. Mahwah Area?

I did the directions through Mapquest from the city of Mahwah.

Start out going WEST on W AIRMOUNT RD toward WANAMAKER AVE.

Turn RIGHT onto ISLAND RD.

Turn LEFT onto MOFFATT RD.

Turn RIGHT onto NJ-17 N.

Merge onto I-287 S toward MORRISTOWN.

Take the RT-10 E exit- EXIT 39A- toward WHIPPANY.

Merge onto NJ-10.

End at 130 State Route 10, East Hanover, NJ 07936-2103 US

If you give Miami Mike a call at 973-887-1300, I'm sure he can give you more accurate directions if you're not comfortable with these.

Hope to see you there.

njfinfan said:
I know - I only found out about it 3 seasons ago. I happened to go to a Super Bowl party there and saw all the Dolphin stuff around. I also go there all off-season and hang out. You will have a great time and there is an even better kickoff party for the season. You must join us for that too. Does the wife like the fins too?

Yeah, she's a converted Giants fan. Go figure.

Alright everyone. Let's pump it up. Time to get ready for the draft party. Let's do it. It's going to be a great time. Last year, Olinda Mare's dad was there with us. You never who you can expect, so get ready!

I was actually there last Saturday to check it out; nice place! A few people were remarkably engrossed in a NFL Europe game.

Awesome! Did you see Miam Mike? And I'm sure they were engrossed because they miss football. See you at the draft party. And please when you get there ask Mike to see Mary. Thanks.

njfinfan said:
Awesome! Did you see Miam Mike? And I'm sure they were engrossed because they miss football. See you at the draft party. And please when you get there ask Mike to see Mary. Thanks.

That just sounds SO much like a set-up for something....

(And no, I don't think he was there...when I explained that I was a Fin fan, the bartender replied, "Oh no, another one.")

Was he tall or short? They're both dark haired. Tony is tall - Carlos is short. I'm sure it wasn't Jackie - she's blonde and would never say anything like that. Tony is a Giants fan - Carlos is a Raiders fan. Of course, it could have been Frank who is a Cowboys fan. Nevertheless - we will see you and the wife on Saturday.

Dude - I just spoke to Miami Mike and he said when you come in on Saturday to ask for him and you'll get VIP treatment.

See you then.

final head count for this shindig?

ill be there with 1-4 other people depending on who RSVP's

njfinfan said:
Absolutely - it's 130 Route 10 West - East Hanover. From Belleville, it should be very easy to get to. You can also visit his website - ramadaeasthanover.com and click on the link at the top that says Sportz Bar/NFL Ticket. And you can also call the number and ask for the Sportz Bar, then ask for Miami Mike and talk to him personally about it. Just so there are no surprises for you - during the regular season it's overrun by every team fan you can imagine, but we have our own section/room that we get. We do have opposing fans in that section, as well, if we're playing them, but they're pretty well behaved.

website doesnt work anymore :(

I know. They had a technical problem. Mike is working on that. I'm not too familiar with Belleville, but if you can get to 280, take it West to the Exit for Eisenhower Parkway. Make the first right after you get off on that exit. Take that to River Road, and make a left. Take River Road to Route 10 and make a right. Keep going on 10 - about a mile - you'll see the Ramada on your right. And a nice new orange and blue sign that says Route 10 W Sportz Bar.

Last year, like I said, we had Olindo's dad there and about 40 other Dolphin fans, along with some fans from other teams.

I guarantee you'll have a good time.

Don't forget to ask for Mike when you get there and ask him to point you to Mary (njfinfan) and remember to let me know that you're Slappy8800. I keep a log of all finheaveners who visit the bar.

njfinfan said:
I know. They had a technical problem. Mike is working on that. I'm not too familiar with Belleville, but if you can get to 280, take it West to the Exit for Eisenhower Parkway. Make the first right after you get off on that exit. Take that to River Road, and make a left. Take River Road to Route 10 and make a right. Keep going on 10 - about a mile - you'll see the Ramada on your right. And a nice new orange and blue sign that says Route 10 W Sportz Bar.

Last year, like I said, we had Olindo's dad there and about 40 other Dolphin fans, along with some fans from other teams.

I guarantee you'll have a good time.

Don't forget to ask for Mike when you get there and ask him to point you to Mary (njfinfan) and remember to let me know that you're Slappy8800. I keep a log of all finheaveners who visit the bar.

yea ivbe got mapquest directions from my house but i may have to go pick someone up in randolph so i have those directions too....will do! see ya there!

Back
Top Bottom