2005 NFL Draft Party | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 NFL Draft Party

njfinfan said:
Dude - I just spoke to Miami Mike and he said when you come in on Saturday to ask for him and you'll get VIP treatment.

See you then.

You're the freakin' man.

What time does the place open?

The Goat said:
You're the freakin' man.

What time does the place open?

Actually, I'm a girl. Ask Mike when you get there, or Ann, the cashier, for Mary. And I'll be there at 10:00. They have an awesome buffet breakfast. All you can eat for $10. So I'm going to avail myself of that. Just tell me when you get there that yo're The Goat from finheaven.

If you don't see anyone else there, I'll be wearing blue Dolphins stuff.

Mary

njfinfan said:
Actually, I'm a girl. Ask Mike when you get there, or Ann, the cashier, for Mary. And I'll be there at 10:00. They have an awesome buffet breakfast. All you can eat for $10. So I'm going to avail myself of that. Just tell me when you get there that yo're The Goat from finheaven.

If you don't see anyone else there, I'll be wearing blue Dolphins stuff.

Mary

Aha. THAT explains it.

I should probably get a move on, then.

On my way out the door. You can't miss me - I'll be wearing my cowboy hat with my powder blue Dolphin shirt and pants.

Draft party was a HUGE success. Thanks to all finheaveners who attended. Xiidaen, Miami_Mike, Dolphin_Dan, The_Goat, myself, of course, Phin Diesel, another one who wrote down his username, but I forgot the paper (sorry), and others who were there who may or may not be members of finheaven. I did get the microphone from Miami_Mike and announced a plug for finheaven. Anyone having computer access and wanting the most accurate information on the Dolphins, to please go to finheaven.com and register. Hope we get some more members.

Great time.

sounded fun...i couldnt make it. my gf got sick and had to attend to her

Um hum

Slappy8800 said:
sounded fun...i couldnt make it. my gf got sick and had to attend to her

Sounds like a conspiracy to me. Does your g/f like football? j/k

Seriously though, Slappy, we missed you and Mike asked about you. Maybe we'll see you at the kickoff party. We think it's going to be for the Falcons game, but we'll keep everyone here posted as we get closer.

lol she is a so-so fan of FB

i think im gonna head up there for dinner one day to check it out...but i already prepared my GF telling her not to expect me around on sundays

Slappy8800 said:
lol she is a so-so fan of FB

i think im gonna head up there for dinner one day to check it out...but i already prepared my GF telling her not to expect me around on sundays

Let me know when you plan to go and I'll meet you there. I hang out there all offseason. You must try a finheaven also.

nj

njfinfan said:
Draft party was a HUGE success. Thanks to all finheaveners who attended. Xiidaen, Miami_Mike, Dolphin_Dan, The_Goat, myself, of course, Phin Diesel, another one who wrote down his username, but I forgot the paper (sorry), and others who were there who may or may not be members of finheaven. I did get the microphone from Miami_Mike and announced a plug for finheaven. Anyone having computer access and wanting the most accurate information on the Dolphins, to please go to finheaven.com and register. Hope we get some more members.

Great time.

Very, VERY nice time. I'm rarely that quiet...was just exhausted from working about 15 straight days.

The Goat said:
Very, VERY nice time. I'm rarely that quiet...was just exhausted from working about 15 straight days.

You did seem quiet and I saw you yawning. Nevertheless, it was great to meet you and hope you can make it to the kickoff party. It's definitely worth the drive from the Poconos, if you get a room, during football season. Bring the wife - make a weekend of it. Just a suggestion. :evil:

Take care Chip.

sounds good!...a finheaven? is that the shot you were talking about? if so Ill have to pass as I dont drink. my Gf might try it tho.

No prob

Slappy8800 said:
sounds good!...a finheaven? is that the shot you were talking about? if so Ill have to pass as I dont drink. my Gf might try it tho.

When you bring her in, she can try one. My hubby doesn't drink either so he just orders a pitcher of soda when he's there.

Back
Top Bottom