2006 ESPY Awards | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 ESPY Awards

Damn, what the hell. See, I'd of asked someone to tell me when that award was coming up, but some *** ****er on RealGM said it was Kobe or LeBron and they made it seem factual (I forgot which they said, but I knew the winners leaked so I thought it was true).

The Espys were great!
My boys represented well and was especially proud of Prothro. That kid has a great heart and may never play college football again.

Did they give a coach of the yr award? If so, who won? maybe Cowher?

Kev83 said:
The Espys were great!
My boys represented well and was especially proud of Prothro. That kid has a great heart and may never play college football again.

Did they give a coach of the yr award? If so, who won? maybe Cowher?
was Protho the one that made the play of the year, and why will he never play again?

I lived what he said about the France world cup team! and how hes happy hes not at france b/c here he can pee when he has too...

Rocky Raccoon said:
was Protho the one that made the play of the year, and why will he never play again?

Yeah, Prothro made the blind catch behind the DB back.
He had his leg broken against the Gators last October. It was a clean break, but his body rejected a metal insert to help the healing process and infection followed. It's still not right, and he should get his medical redshirt this year with an outside hope of recovery. Tonight was the first I've seen of him walking without crutches.

Kev83 said:
Yeah, Prothro made the blind catch behind the DB back.
He had his leg broken against the Gators last October. It was a clean break, but his body rejected a metal insert to help the healing process and infection followed. It's still not right, and he should get his medical redshirt this year with an outside hope of recovery. Tonight was the first I've seen of him walking without crutches.

wow I hope the best for him and a full recovery.

That catch was the greatest play I may have ever seen, incredible.

ok so the steelers beat out the heat as best sports team of the year....come on down there maimi fans, you guys lets pitts fan vote more for there team. wow i would be kinda ashamed in myself if i lived in florida and was a huge heat fan for not voting them in. yikes!

marke27 said:
ok so the steelers beat out the heat as best sports team of the year....come on down there maimi fans, you guys lets pitts fan vote more for there team. wow i would be kinda ashamed in myself if i lived in florida and was a huge heat fan for not voting them in. yikes!
to be honest they did deserve it...they were imo the Team of the year... The story all together was awesome! also i was hoping game of the year went to the Astros-Braves game... even though the Rose Bowl game was awesome so was that game...it prob would of won if it was a world series game...but it was a good game to watch...

I don't find Will Ferrell to be that funny. I found him really funny in the Wedding Crashers, but not much more after that.

"I'm on fire!!! Tom Cruise help me!!!"

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom