2006 ESPY Awards | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 ESPY Awards

UF Fin Kat said:
actually i believe i said mitch hedberg was one of the funniest people ever. jon stewart sucks, the daily show was much better when craig kilborn hosted it. the fact that you think conan, will ferrell and DANE ****ING COOK are the pinnacle of comedy proves how stupid you are.

Ok so I take back Hedberg, but he's dead so that probably makes him cooler for you to like. Actually, you probably hadn't heard of him before he died huh?

I never said those guys were the "pinnacle" of funny but I actually know Dane Cook and he's worked his *** off out here for a long time. While I'll admit that maybe his act doesn't have the same edge it had in previous years he is still one of the better stand up acts going.

So you really didn't answer my question...and I'm gonna act like I didn't see that Craig Kilborn comment. So who's funny to you? Ya know other than those genius "who should I love?" threads? Man, did Richard Pryor leave you that great material or what??

Any of you guys like Nick Swardson? There's another dude out here named Daniel Tosh that's going pretty strong. You may hear more from him soon. Check those guys out, for sure if you haven't before.

Stacks said:
Ok so I take back Hedberg, but he's dead so that probably makes him cooler for you to like. Actually, you probably hadn't heard of him before he died huh?
:lol: i fell in love with him when his comedy central special first aired. that was long before he died. you're an idiot.
I never said those guys were the "pinnacle" of funny but I actually know Dane Cook and he's worked his *** off out here for a long time. While I'll admit that maybe his act doesn't have the same edge it had in previous years he is still one of the better stand up acts going.
you're cool because you know dane cook.
So you really didn't answer my question...and I'm gonna act like I didn't see that Craig Kilborn comment. So who's funny to you? Ya know other than those genius "who should I love?" threads? Man, did Richard Pryor leave you that great material or what??
kilborn was a much better fit for the daily show than jon stewart, period. killborn has a deadpan delivery, had plenty of experience with the show's format from his days on sportscenter, and not to mention that TDS itself was better without a studio audience. jon stewart is pretty much a carbon copy of all the other 80's jew comics; same act, same speech patterns, etc. he's a distraction on the show. the writing sucks anyway, they do the same crap every single night.

you should love bill hicks. because he's better than you, and he's better than everyone.

you've been pretty much wrong on every assumption you've made about me. can't wait for the reply to this.

UF Fin Kat said:
you're cool because you know dane cook.

I know.

I know Cedric and Omar too. Bet you think I'm really cool now huh?

UF Fin Kat said:
kilborn was a much better fit for the daily show than jon stewart, period. killborn has a deadpan delivery, had plenty of experience with the show's format from his days on sportscenter, and not to mention that TDS itself was better without a studio audience. jon stewart is pretty much a carbon copy of all the other 80's jew comics; same act, same speech patterns, etc. he's a distraction on the show. the writing sucks anyway, they do the same crap every single night.

Well I'm not gonna argue with you about Jon Stewart cause I don't think he's that funny either. It's great to see your boy Kilby doing big things these days. I mean it's no surprise that deadpan delivery has taken the entertainment world by storm since he left the his god awful mess of a late night show.

UF Fin Kat said:
you should love bill hicks. because he's better than you, and he's better than everyone.

Hey Queen of Darkness, how about throwing out a name of someone who is ALIVE. Or would too many people like a living comedian and therefore he just wouldn't be cool enough for you?

But go ahead and keep promoting myspace bands no one cares about. Go ahead and keep looking for those bands that no one has heard of so you can sound cool at the next poser party you attend. I promise everything will be fine, you will grow out of it Janine, I mean, Juan Cribbs er...I mean uh FemFin uh I mean Lounge attention hound.

I look forward to your reply, sweet thang.

Sincerely,

Idiot

Stacks said:
I know.

I know Cedric and Omar too. Bet you think I'm really cool now huh?
i don't know who they are. i guess you really are cool.
Well I'm not gonna argue with you about Jon Stewart cause I don't think he's that funny either. It's great to see your boy Kilby doing big things these days. I mean it's no surprise that deadpan delivery has taken the entertainment world by storm since he left the his god awful mess of a late night show.
[mod] personal attacks not allowed [/mod]. i never said killborn was great. i just said he was better on TDS than stewart. killborn's late show sucked.
Hey Queen of Darkness, how about throwing out a name of someone who is ALIVE. Or would too many people like a living comedian and therefore he just wouldn't be cool enough for you?
i don't remember reading anywhere that i had to name the best LIVING comedians. mitch hedberg and bill hicks are the funniest guys ever. they just so happen to be dead. although i do admit i didn't know who bill was until after he was dead--sorry! good living comics: dave attell, patton oswalt, brian posehn, sarah silverman, david cross, louis c.k., dave chappelle, patrice o'neal, greg giraldo....and some others that are so obscure i don't even know their names. but i know them because i'm cool.
But go ahead and keep promoting myspace bands no one cares about. Go ahead and keep looking for those bands that no one has heard of so you can sound cool at the next poser party you attend. I promise everything will be fine, you will grow out of it Janine, I mean, Juan Cribbs er...I mean uh FemFin uh I mean Lounge attention hound.
actually i try to look for bands in many different places because i really enjoy music and know that there is only so much the popular media outlets will play that's enjoyable, and there isn't much. i'm not sure what a "poser" party is, but posing doesn't sound like a very entertaining thing to do. and...who's janine? [removed].

UF Fin Kat said:
i don't know who they are. i guess you really are cool.

[removed]. i never said killborn was great. i just said he was better on TDS than stewart. killborn's late show sucked.

i don't remember reading anywhere that i had to name the best LIVING comedians. mitch hedberg and bill hicks are the funniest guys ever. they just so happen to be dead. although i do admit i didn't know who bill was until after he was dead--sorry! good living comics: dave attell, patton oswalt, brian posehn, sarah silverman, david cross, louis c.k., dave chappelle, patrice o'neal, greg giraldo....and some others that are so obscure i don't even know their names. but i know them because i'm cool.

actually i try to look for bands in many different places because i really enjoy music and know that there is only so much the popular media outlets will play that's enjoyable, and there isn't much. i'm not sure what a "poser" party is, but posing doesn't sound like a very entertaining thing to do. and...who's janine? (removed).

So you then you won't start a poll in the Lounge asking if you should love me or not?

Damn!

UF Fin Kat said:
:lol: now what does conan do that's even remotely funny? the only times i can laugh from that show are from the various skits and other stuff that the writing staff conjured up. you're slipping on my top 10 rocky.
most of the skits he does are so so to begin with. The thing I love about Conan is the little comments he makes that has nothing to do with the writing team. I just think his whole act is hilarious. I watch him every night :yes:

will ferrel is definately my favorite actor.hes hilarious.help me tom cruise use your witchcraft:rofl:

my favorite comedians are the blue collar comedy guys

Back
Top Bottom