2006 ESPY Awards | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 ESPY Awards

To be honest i dont find Will Ferrell funny either...i never really liked Anchorman either...his new movie looks funny though..like i said before imho Steve Carell is the funniest one of there Kliq...

anchorman sucked even more than old school. he's pretty much the same character in every thing he does, tells the same jokes, does the same physical routine...there's nothing that seperates one role from another. nothing.

unless you include bewitched and that awful soccer movie. good lord...

UF Fin Kat said:
anchorman sucked even more than old school. he's pretty much the same character in every thing he does, tells the same jokes, does the same physical routine...there's nothing that seperates one role from another. nothing.

unless you include bewitched and that awful soccer movie. good lord...

:hmmm:

anchorman character was completely different from everything else hes done....i stand by my statement

Will=funniest man alive

Nappy Roots said:
:hmmm:

anchorman character was completely different from everything else hes done....i stand by my statement

Will=funniest man alive

yeah I agree

but I still think Conan O'Brien is the funniest man alive

:lol: now what does conan do that's even remotely funny? the only times i can laugh from that show are from the various skits and other stuff that the writing staff conjured up. you're slipping on my top 10 rocky.

UF Fin Kat said:
:lol: now what does conan do that's even remotely funny? the only times i can laugh from that show are from the various skits and other stuff that the writing staff conjured up. you're slipping on my top 10 rocky.

Ok who or what IS funny to you other than starting threads about what Finheaven member you should love (comic GOLD btw:rolleyes:)? You have shot down Dane Cook, Will Ferrell, Conan O'Brien and I think Mitch Hedberg. All guys that have different comedic styles and all guys that you find nothing "remotely" funny about. So who tickles your fancy, Jon Stewart or something? I go to the comedy clubs here in LA about every 2 weeks or so and have seen most of the comedians on the circuit right now so go for it....who's funny to you? Sinbad? Gallagher? Maybe your a Carrot Top type a gal.

You seem like a hater on people that have done well for themselves because you are just to cool for school. I remember when I was that way, you'll grow out of it.

Rocky Raccoon said:
yeah I agree

but I still think Conan O'Brien is the funniest man alive

Now there is someone who has me ROLLING every time he talks. Man is hilarious.

"I am 6 foot 1. 6 foot 3 If you include my hair." :roflmao:

Stacks said:
Ok who or what IS funny to you other than starting threads about what Finheaven member you should love (comic GOLD btw:rolleyes:)? You have shot down Dane Cook, Will Ferrell, Conan O'Brien and I think Mitch Hedberg. All guys that have different comedic styles and all guys that you find nothing "remotely" funny about. So who tickles your fancy, Jon Stewart or something? I go to the comedy clubs here in LA about every 2 weeks or so and have seen most of the comedians on the circuit right now so go for it....who's funny to you? Sinbad? Gallagher? Maybe your a Carrot Top type a gal.

You seem like a hater on people that have done well for themselves because you are just to cool for school. I remember when I was that way, you'll grow out of it.
actually i believe i said mitch hedberg was one of the funniest people ever. jon stewart sucks, the daily show was much better when craig kilborn hosted it. the fact that you think conan, will ferrell and DANE ****ING COOK are the pinnacle of comedy proves how stupid you are.

I've always liked Zach Galifianakis & David Cross. Two of my favorite comedians. Hedberg was damn funny as well...

UF Fin Kat said:
actually i believe i said mitch hedberg was one of the funniest people ever. jon stewart sucks, the daily show was much better when craig kilborn hosted it. the fact that you think conan, will ferrell and DANE ****ING COOK are the pinnacle of comedy proves how stupid you are.

Craig Kilborn over Jon Stewart, I'm questioning your comedic taste more than anyone else on this board.

No sense in bashing without giving my opinion: Will Ferrel for movies, as for pure comedians its Jim Gaffigan, Lewis Black, John Stewart, and Stephen Wright.

Back
Top Bottom