2006 HR Derby | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 HR Derby

I'm not sure why anyone would watch this when all they'd have to do is watch a Red Sox game when Beckett is pitching. :lol:

Anyway go Big Papi.

i don't know how anyone can watch this crap. After the 2nd or 3rd home run is hit, its kinda boring and reptative.

Im serious. And in the middle of a STEROID scandle I am surprised MLB makes such a big deal of this. If I were in charge I would keep it low key.

i can't believe you're throwing a wet blanket on a thread mikeo, that's so unlike you.

dwyane wade isn't clutch.

UF Fin Kat said:
i can't believe you're throwing a wet blanket on a thread mikeo, that's so unlike you.

dwyane wade isn't clutch.

never said that but you can re-write history

UF Fin Kat said:
:lol: okay, if you say so!

I didn't.:shakeno: :shakeno:

I said........after Game 2 of the Finals, he was top player in the NBA, but this talk of him being the best in the league was BS. And until he did something in hte finals at the highest level, this talk of him being the best is BS. I said he needs to prove me wrong for me to change my opinion. Now, he went on to win 4 straight and did just that.

Go back and look at what I wrote. And you will realize you are changining history to fit your very weak argument! :shakeno: NOT SURPRISING!

Leave it to David Ortiz to get the crowd going. There's no way you can hate this guy (unless you're a Yankee fan).

Ray Finkle said:
Leave it to David Ortiz to get the crowd going. There's no way you can hate this guy (unless you're a Yankee fan).

I hate him :wink:

Back
Top Bottom