2006 Mock Drafts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 Mock Drafts

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
I know it's early (and I don't want responses saying 'it's too early') but some people might be interested.

I've seen 6 2006 mock drafts floating about on the internet.

The results:

4. Omar Jacobs, QB, Bowling Green
4. Matt Leinart, QB, USC
9. Chris Leak, QB, Florida
3. Omar Jacobs, QB, Bowling Green
4. Omar Jacobs, QB, Bolwing Green
3. Ahmad Brooks, LB, Virginia

Personally, I'd love us to get our hands on Leinart but I can't see us picking that high. I think we'll be picking in the 8-13 range.

EDIT: Found another one... (it's pretty special)

1. Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon

Whoever has us taking Brooks at #3 is a complete moron.

Intresting, I doubt Leak would declare early though.

My dream scenario: Feeley shows enuff for Saban to be confident in him as our future. We take Manuel Wright in the 4th in this years supplemental draft. We then take one of the top LT's next year(theres a lot) such as my personal favorite Marcus McNeil.

My dream senerio is that the Dolphins are picking last in the first round in 2006. Short of that, I want them to take the best playmaker on offense with the first pick. If its a O-lineman, or whatever.

If we took Leak as out top 10 pick for our QB of the future I would truly be upset.

If we are picking in the top 10 I would like Fergusson(lt) or and DE.

GRYPHONK said:
If we took Leak as out top 10 pick for our QB of the future I would truly be upset.

If we are picking in the top 10 I would like Fergusson(lt) or and DE.

Leak sounds like Leaf...not convincing ;)

LT is the way to go in next years draft, its loaded.

PhinDude88 said:
Whoever has us taking Brooks at #3 is a complete moron.

LOL Hes the most talented LB to come out since Ray Lewis...if we could get him at 3 he would take over for zach when hes gone

Buddwalk said:
LOL Hes the most talented LB to come out since Ray Lewis...if we could get him at 3 he would take over for zach when hes gone

That will be Crowders job.

Philter25 said:
I would have us drafting in the 8-13 range also and taking one of the 3 big LTs. :D

theres too many great tackles and gaurds to even venture a first rounder on one of em. Pick em up in the second. we probably will be getting at least one extra first rounder for JT, probably not Zach, but you never know.

With one of those extras, i wouldnt have problems with a tackle or gaurd pickup, but just if we have only one first rounder.

Ifr we have a top 3, like I think we are heading for, if we are going to get us a LB, its got to be AJ Hawk all the way!!! SS LB to switch to our 3-4, and he will be one of the best.

wow, when I think what OSU alone is going to be stocking teams with come the 06 draft, then I think of Miami, OU, and USC (all but the great turd Leinert), this is gonna be one hell of a draft!

Buddwalk said:

Nah, not gonna do it..... that would be AJ baby! he is worth his weight in gold. any LB that can play the SS in the 3-4 is, just ask who the best LB is out there. Sure, Ray plays the middle well, but SF D sucks without Julian. That because the 3-4 all hinges off the SS.

AJ aint no julian, but he will hold his own. Any LB pick in the top 10 is worthless, unless he can play the SS. I'll keep preaching it until you all finally catch on. MLB and WLB are a dime a dozen. Only ones worthy of even really a top 20 pick are the SS LB's.

Back
Top Bottom