2006 NFL Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 NFL Draft

Phinsfan1980 said:
Wow I read this a good not bad. Saying this much about him and he still has one more year to learn. Thats saying alot IMO
Exactly. Hes got a lot more to learn than you mad eit out to be. And hes not nearly as gifted an athlete as some of the other guys like Jacobs, McNeil or as strong a player as Leinhart certainly and imo Gradkowski. Hes about right on par with Drew Olsen right now.

I think he had a bad year and will make a good comeback for his senior year. I think Clemson needs to find a way to keep their stars for their senior season. If they can ever do that than look out.
Justin Miller, Derrick Hamilton and Donnell Washington

Phinsfan1980 said:
I think he had a bad year and will make a good comeback for his senior year. I think Clemson needs to find a way to keep their stars for their senior season. If they can ever do that than look out.
Justin Miller, Derrick Hamilton and Donnell Washington
The problem is no one wants to stay there cause its a toxic waste dump. If youve never been there ill break it down for you since I went up there with my friends while attending the U of S Carolina. It goes like this: Its depressing and you sit on a damn hill to watch a game. Its lame as all heck and the air smells even worse then what i breathe in NYC now.

As far as whitehurst; IF he can improve and make big strides there is a chance he could get into rd 2 but imo he wont ever sniff rd 1 unless his decision making improves dramatically and he learns to read defenses better. He really forces too many plays and really struggles vs better teams in part due to the lack of talent but also in part cause he just makes a lot of dumb plays.

Clumpy said:
With the first pick of the 2006 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select......

:foundout:

Ya know what, I really do not think that is an unrealistic possibility. I'm a Dolphan but if Cleveland struggles and Frye plays decently in the final few weeks, it can happen that Miami trades up to draft Leinhart, I think Miami and Arizona are the 2 teams right would move up to trade for a QB. You're a Bills fan, and I wanna know what you think about Donahoe, he's a "lame-duck" gm. I'm gonna think you're from Buffalo, but what should the Bills expect from Roscoe Parrish, and what do they do about Kevin Everrett blowing out his knee? I know I should probably post this in a Bills message board, but honestly, with Moulds getting up there in age do you believe Parrish was a better selection than Chris Henry, I try to be as un-biased as possible, and I think Parrish helps the Bills this season, but once Moulds is gone they'll need a bigger WR to play opposite Evans, so I think Henry would've been a better selection. I'm a Dolfan, but that's just my opinion, also if I were a Bills fan, I would not like the LT situation, Teague played there in Denver but, that's in Shanahans' "chop-block heaven," so I think a LT would've been a better selection. I know Donahoe is much respected, but I would like to see what you think the Bills should've done on draft day.

Boik14 said:
The problem is no one wants to stay there cause its a toxic waste dump. If youve never been there ill break it down for you since I went up there with my friends while attending the U of S Carolina. It goes like this: Its depressing and you sit on a damn hill to watch a game. Its lame as all heck and the air smells even worse then what i breathe in NYC now.

As far as whitehurst; IF he can improve and make big strides there is a chance he could get into rd 2 but imo he wont ever sniff rd 1 unless his decision making improves dramatically and he learns to read defenses better. He really forces too many plays and really struggles vs better teams in part due to the lack of talent but also in part cause he just makes a lot of dumb plays.
:lol: no wonder you hate clemson you attended the rival school.

Phinsfan1980 said:
I never said he was a lock first round pick. This comes from a site that also has Derek Hagan as the 16th overall pick :eek: ... wow. Plus the first round has only 2 QB and Omar Jacobs will be a junior and may not come out. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

By the way Jaj what do you think of Whitehurst.

Reminds me of Campbell this year, however I think Whitehurst's potential to go up in the draft could be a bit higher.

Phinsfan1980 said:
:lol: no wonder you hate clemson you attended the rival school.
I attended a rival school but im also from way out of state. I didnt get carried into the rivalry that much cause it was all pretty new to me but I do have a slight prejudice towards carolina players. Heck, I was a real big Keith Adams fan while I was at Carolina even though Adams went to clemson cause I liked his style of play. That still doesnt change Whitehursts deficiencies though.

Boik14 said:
I attended a rival school but im also from way out of state. I didnt get carried into the rivalry that much cause it was all pretty new to me but I do have a slight prejudice towards carolina players. Heck, I was a real big Keith Adams fan while I was at Carolina even though Adams went to clemson cause I liked his style of play. That still doesnt change Whitehursts deficiencies though.
Yeah I was just messing with you. I love Keith Adams. He plays lights out! Hey we will just have to wait and see on Whitehurst. :tongue:

Jaj said:
Reminds me of Campbell this year, however I think Whitehurst's potential to go up in the draft could be a bit higher.
Yeah alot will depend on his play this year.

Phinsfan1980 said:
Yeah alot will depend on his play this year.

The majority of players improve by their senior year. Physically I don't think he's amazing, but he's very good. He should be able to make a move this year. Bradie Croyle could also be a 1st round QB.

Phinsfan1980 said:
Yeah I was just messing with you. I love Keith Adams. He plays lights out! Hey we will just have to wait and see on Whitehurst. :tongue:
Yeah I know. I get carried away. I like a good football debate. Whitehurst will blow though. Just needed the last word. :lol:

Jaj said:
The majority of players improve by their senior year. Physically I don't think he's amazing, but he's very good. He should be able to make a move this year. Bradie Croyle could also be a 1st round QB.
Im on board the Croyle bandwagon as well. I absolutely love his game. If he can come back from his knee issues watch out cause imo he has all the tools to be a very strong NFL qb.

djfresh47 said:
Ya know what, I really do not think that is an unrealistic possibility. I'm a Dolphan but if Cleveland struggles and Frye plays decently in the final few weeks, it can happen that Miami trades up to draft Leinhart, I think Miami and Arizona are the 2 teams right would move up to trade for a QB. You're a Bills fan, and I wanna know what you think about Donahoe, he's a "lame-duck" gm. I'm gonna think you're from Buffalo, but what should the Bills expect from Roscoe Parrish, and what do they do about Kevin Everrett blowing out his knee? I know I should probably post this in a Bills message board, but honestly, with Moulds getting up there in age do you believe Parrish was a better selection than Chris Henry, I try to be as un-biased as possible, and I think Parrish helps the Bills this season, but once Moulds is gone they'll need a bigger WR to play opposite Evans, so I think Henry would've been a better selection. I'm a Dolfan, but that's just my opinion, also if I were a Bills fan, I would not like the LT situation, Teague played there in Denver but, that's in Shanahans' "chop-block heaven," so I think a LT would've been a better selection. I know Donahoe is much respected, but I would like to see what you think the Bills should've done on draft day.

I think Tennessee and San Fran are already on the clock for #1 & #2. Who knows what will happen with the Fins. 8-8 is not unrealistic but another 4-12 is also a possibility

Boik14 said:
Yeah I know. I get carried away. I like a good football debate. Whitehurst will blow though. Just needed the last word. :lol:
I agree about the debate. I hate when you get in a debate with someone and after argueing with them you find out they no nothing about football past Dan Marino. By the way what does your name mean? and under your location didnt it used to say between Ana Kornacovas legs? Im glad you moved so the rest of us can get our turn :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom