2006 NFL Draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 NFL Draft

Jaj said:
The majority of players improve by their senior year. Physically I don't think he's amazing, but he's very good. He should be able to make a move this year. Bradie Croyle could also be a 1st round QB.
agreed. I was thinking what happens if Matt Leinart ****s up his shoulder this year and could never play again. Would that not just suck for the kid? You go from possible 1st overall pick to working at Dairy Queen..... By the way KiJana Carter can I get a lid for my shake? Thanks

Phinsfan1980 said:
agreed. I was thinking what happens if Matt Leinart ****s up his shoulder this year and could never play again. Would that not just suck for the kid? You go from possible 1st overall pick to working at Dairy Queen..... By the way KiJana Carter can I get a lid for my shake? Thanks

:roflmao: Nice ending :lol:

Matt Leinart
Rodrique Wright
D'Brickshaw Ferguson

go on my list of quite possibly THE STUPIDEST players to ever consider entering the draft. They had little to gain draft standing wise if any, have the threat of injury, or simply the unprotected risk of a decline in play. The worst case is Wright who would have been UNCONTESTED as the top DT this last year. Ferguson as well at OT. Leinart would have had some competition, but even he made a TERRIBLE mistake.

Phinsfan1980 said:
Hey its good to see you Clump... What did you think of the Bills draft?

Yeah, I know....haven't been around much since the draft. Been busy with work stuff.

Bills draft? I liked it. I've always felt the draft was more for the future than the present. Bills have some issues at WR after the 2005 season: Moulds $11 million cap hit, Reed (if he makes the team) will be UFA, Aiken will be RFA...thus WR was not a surprise. It's too bad Everett hurt his knee but if he can bounce back like Willis :wink: C Preston could possibly start this year and is the future at C. I do not like the 5th rd pick. 5'8" CB :mad: I really think the Bills went for BPA for the most part.

The one player I liked in the Bills draft was Geisinger from Vanderbilt. He'll do well for you guys maybe be your future RG...

Whitehurst has the ability to shoot way up the board and into the first round if he has a solid year and shows maturity and poise. He has all the tools.

Boomer said:
Whitehurst has the ability to shoot way up the board and into the first round if he has a solid year and shows maturity and poise. He has all the tools.
I like Whitehurst, just thought I'd throw that out there.

Sorry if this drastically effects anyone's life :D

Phinsfan1980 said:
I agree about the debate. I hate when you get in a debate with someone and after argueing with them you find out they no nothing about football past Dan Marino. By the way what does your name mean? and under your location didnt it used to say between Ana Kornacovas legs? Im glad you moved so the rest of us can get our turn :tongue:
Haha yeah; I got tired of her high maintenance act, figured Id let you bums have sloppy 38th's :lol:

Im makin a bold prediction..... we will select an OT or DT in the first round of next years draft. I dont know who, but we will.

Back
Top Bottom