2007 NFL Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2007 NFL Predictions

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
Now I know it's probably way too early to do this, but I make it an anual thing to make predictions pre-draft, post-draft, post-camp, post pre-season, and through the mid way of the season. So that's 5 sets of predictions I go through, and without further ado, here's installment number 1.

2007 Pre Draft Predictions

AFC
East W-L
New England 12-4 *2
Miami 9-7 *6
NY Jets 7-9
Buffalo 3-13

North W-L
Cincinnati 11-5 *3
Baltimore 9-7
Pittsburgh 7-9
Cleveland 4-12

South W-L
Indianapolis 10-6 *4
Jacksonville 8-8
Tennessee 7-9
Houston 5-11

West W-L
Denver 12-4 *1
San Diego 11-5 *5
Kansas City 8-8
Oakland 3-13

AFC Playoffs
Wildcard Division Championship AFC Champion

6. Miami 6. Miami
@ @
3. Cincinnati 1. Denver 5. San Diego
@ Denver Broncos
5. San Diego 5. San Diego 1. Denver
@ @
4. Indianapolis 2. New England

NFC
East W-L
Philadelphia 10-6 *2
Dallas 9-7 *5
NY Giants 6-10
Washington 6-10

North W-L
Chicago 11-5 *1
Minnesota 8-8
Green Bay 6-10
Detroit 4-12

South W-L
New Orleans 10-6 *3
Carolina 8-8 *6
Atlanta 8-8
Tampa Bay 6-10

West W-L
St. Louis 9-7 *4
San Francisco 8-8
Arizona 8-8
Seattle 7-9

NFC Playoffs
Wildcard Division Championship NFC Champion

6. Carolina 3. New Orleans
@ @
3. New Orleans 1. Chicago 1. Chicago
@ Philadelphia Eagles
5. Dallas 5. Dallas 2. Philadelphia
@ @
4. St. Louis 2. Philadelphia

Super Bowl XLII in Glendale, Arizona

Denver Broncos 24

Philadelphia Eagles 10

There it is, have at it if you must. I just thought it would be fun to talk something besides draft for a little bit.

I like Miami to win 10 games

We'll start out of the gates real strong, play .500 ball in the middle, and have a tough Decemeber IMO. We land at 9 wins on my chart right now. But if we can get our line solved in the draft then I may bump it to 10.

Nice.

Right now 9 wins sounds good, hopefully that will change by the roster cutdown, meaning we will have a good draft, able to sign a few more players from the June 1st cuts.

Nice.

Right now 9 wins sounds good, hopefully that will change by the roster cutdown, meaning we will have a good draft, able to sign a few more players from the June 1st cuts.

Yep, a good draft could send that number up.

Here we go, the unrealistic expectations are starting already.:lol:

Nice.

You do realize that nearly 15 teams have cap space and the whole June 1st cap casualities are going to be less right.

Superbowl
Patriots vs Seattle

You do realize that nearly 15 teams have cap space and the whole June 1st cap casualities are going to be less right.

Superbowl
Patriots vs Seattle

Thats a great point, ESPN already did a story on this, because teams have so much cap space we wont see the traditional "Cap Cuts" of good players the way we have in the past. Fewer teams will be forced to cut good players because they have to make cap space, as a result the vast majority of cuts this summer are going to be just garbage players and the washed up vets.

I think we will end up 3rd or 4th in our division. Sorry, but our offensive line has not improved, our quarterback situation is still up in the air. And IMO, we will start a rookie QB in the middle of the season and build from there. Unless our defense scores points, I don't see how we win 6-7 games.

But hey, it's a rebuilding period, not re-loading like the Wannstedt/Saban era, so I expect it to be like this, not that I want it to be like this.

It always scares me when Dolphin fans are predicting a losing season and the Jets look good on paper.

Recipe for disaster if you ask me.

BZ

It really isn't that scary. Just look at our offensive line, we should be the scared ones.

We stockpiled a bunch of picks though, so we'll be good in the future, but right now, if you're telling me that our starting offense with Martin as our starting TE and the exact same WR corps we've had the last 3 seasons, with a huge question mark at quarterback is going to get us in the playoffs? Please, I'm not that blind.

Cam Cameran himself is a question mark too, he never Head Coach'd professionally. Though I like him, seems like we made the right choice. Seems very smart.

Back
Top Bottom