2007 NFL Predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2007 NFL Predictions

You do realize that nearly 15 teams have cap space and the whole June 1st cap casualities are going to be less right.

Superbowl
Patriots vs Seattle

I don't like the Seahawks in the NFC. Alexander struggled BIG time last year with the loss of Steve Hutchinson and Hasslebeck wasn't him self after the injury last year. That division will go from the absolute worst to maybe the 2nd or 3rd best in football.

I like the Broncos pick. It's ballsy. I don't know if I would have them going all the way just yet, but they would be a cool sleeper choice instead of Indy and NE like everyone is going to pick!

I like the Broncos pick. It's ballsy. I don't know if I would have them going all the way just yet, but they would be a cool sleeper choice instead of Indy and NE like everyone is going to pick!

Thanks. I think over the past couple of years the Broncos have had average backs really excelling in a terrific system out in Denver. Enter Travis Henry and I think he has a HUGE year. The ball is in Cutler's hands from day one, Javon Walker is now 2 years removed from the knee injury and the secondary will shut any one down.

Plus, I can't pick the Pats because I hate them so much and I think their off-season is being overrated just as ours was last year. The Colts lost way too many starters to make a repeat run. That's my 2 pennies.:wink:

I don't know as much as I hate the jets I think they will do better than that.

Here we go, Jets fans already being arrogant with no contributions whatsoever to this board

EVERY year we see 10,11,12,13,14 wins predicted on this site. You haven't even competed for a playoff spot in 5 years. Take the expectations down a notch please. You would think you guys would learn by now. Could you win 9-10 games? Sure, anything is possible but to predict and expect it is unrealistic. You don't even have a QB yet and your choices look like the horrible Culpepper or the bad Trent Green.

Please, show us how to win the Super Bowl. You're the experts no?

Would you know? Miami last won a SB before you or I were alive and if you are 26 as your profile says then you are not even old enough to remember Miami's last SB appearance.

:lol: I am sure there are plenty like that for '05, '04, '03, '02,...

Again, I think the Dolphins COULD be a playoff contender and the jets COULD suck but I am not predicting a Jets SB every year. You have to have realistic expectations.

Here we go, Jets fans already being arrogant with no contributions whatsoever to this board

If you think contributions are just blindly agreeing with wild assed predictions, than no... we are not.

I, personally, try to engage in good football talk which includes predictions but don't expect predict the same 11-5 every year and for the rest of us just to agree.

The Dolphins haven't performed in the past, again have issues at QB so why should they all of a sudden break into the playoffs?

BZ

If you think contributions are just blindly agreeing with wild assed predictions, than no... we are not.

I, personally, try to engage in good football talk which includes predictions but don't expect predict the same 11-5 every year and for the rest of us just to agree.

The Dolphins haven't performed in the past, again have issues at QB so why should they all of a sudden break into the playoffs?

BZ

Yeah everyone always says that they try and engage in good talk when most of the time it's disagreeing about everything we have to say or going the opposite direction of where a thread is headed.

We think positive, you provide the negative. We have confidence in our team, you take it right out with your stats and history.

When I say you, I mean your fans on this board.

EVERY year we see 10,11,12,13,14 wins predicted on this site. You haven't even competed for a playoff spot in 5 years. Take the expectations down a notch please. You would think you guys would learn by now. Could you win 9-10 games? Sure, anything is possible but to predict and expect it is unrealistic. You don't even have a QB yet and your choices look like the horrible Culpepper or the bad Trent Green.

Would you know? Miami last won a SB before you or I were alive and if you are 26 as your profile says then you are not even old enough to remember Miami's last SB appearance.

:lol: I am sure there are plenty like that for '05, '04, '03, '02,...

Again, I think the Dolphins COULD be a playoff contender and the jets COULD suck but I am not predicting a Jets SB every year. You have to have realistic expectations.

You really wanna do this dance again? As if we haven't beaten this issue to death a million times? Fine

You sit here and criticize us for wanting our team to win 12 games. You tell us to take our expectations down a notch. Are you f'ing kidding me? Who the hell are you? You come here and tell me to take MY expectations down? Why are you even here? This is exactly what I say to BZ. Your BS doesn't help this website go as far as it can. People like you hold us back.

And I have never presumed to know what it's like to be in a super bowl. I am fully aware I was 3 years old the last this team went. But I am NOT on an opposing team's website acting like my **** doesn't stink. I'm here b/c I support this team with all that I have. I don't sit here and act like my team is better then everyone else's and criticize people for having expectations.

You really have some nerve dude. Our QBs are crap? What exactly has Pennington done? 3,000 yards here, 20 TDs there. How many playoff wins? Super Bowl appearances?

You aren't New England. At least they can back up their talk. The Jets and Bills are just weak. We're weaker then everyone in this division at this point. We split 1-1 or sweep you this year, boy will the tables turn.

When I say you, I mean your fans on this board.

I have fans? Is there a club?

Seriously though... I am on a few Jets boards (JN/JI) and a few AFC East boards (BZ/FH/PP) and know the value of a good opposing view.

Most of the regular Jet fans around here (nyjunk/BleedinGreenNC) are mostly level headed realists.

I personally do like exchanging different views and it does amuse me every year as there is a rash of 12-4 / 11-5 predictions, but those just fans.

I, like Pats fans on Jets boards, am injecting a little much-deserved reality into the conversation.

BZ

I have fans? Is there a club?

Seriously though... I am on a few Jets boards (JN/JI) and a few AFC East boards (BZ/FH/PP) and know the value of a good opposing view.

Most of the regular Jet fans around here (nyjunk/BleedinGreenNC) are mostly level headed realists.

I personally do like exchanging different views and it does amuse me every year as there is a rash of 12-4 / 11-5 predictions, but those just fans.

I, like Pats fans on Jets boards, am injecting a little much-deserved reality into the conversation.

BZ

Why would you have a fan club? I said fans, as in Jets fans. Damn

You think BleedinGreenNC is level headed? :lol:

Just do me a favor and stick on this site for a while. Once this franchise gets back on it's feet, I can't wait to see where your kind hides

First off, who cares about a simple prediction? The Jets could fall flat on their face this season, what do you honestly expect from a Dolphins site? Do you think everyone is gonna call it a 4-12 season and give up when it's April? I highly doubt so. Hell, Mueller could reel in Quinn and a couple studs on the OL that contribute early. Granted, I don't expect 11 or 12 wins? I do expect us to be .500 though.

As for the AFC East, I honestly think Miami will finish above the Jets because with Cameron, they'll actually want to go out and play... With Joey Porter we'll have a nasty D... With Cameron's offensive philosophy we'll actually put up some numbers... The talent is all there for Miami (barring the QB position, being C-Pep's return is unlikely)... We just need someone to put it together and I truly believe Cam Cameron can do that for us.

Mark my words... Miami will not end up with a losing record this year... and they most definetly will not get shut out by the Jets!

A team that has:
-- no QB
-- no line
-- a new coach
-- average (at best) RBs and WRs
-- an ancient front seven on defense
-- a horrible secondary
-- an inability to beat anyone in their division
-- no identity whatsoever

Sounds like playoff time to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
You sit here and criticize us for wanting our team to win 12 games. You tell us to take our expectations down a notch. Are you f'ing kidding me? Who the hell are you? You come here and tell me to take MY expectations down? Why are you even here? This is exactly what I say to BZ. Your BS doesn't help this website go as far as it can. People like you hold us back.

Everyone wants their team to win at least 12 games, it's not about wanting it's about expecting. I am trying to help, every year you guys predict div titles, Super Bowls, 12+ wins and you haven't even competed for the playoffs in 5 years. At some point you would think you'd learn to tone down the expectations a bit.

I don't care what you do you guys just sound silly predicting so much success EVERY year.

And I have never presumed to know what it's like to be in a super bowl. I am fully aware I was 3 years old the last this team went. But I am NOT on an opposing team's website acting like my **** doesn't stink. I'm here b/c I support this team with all that I have. I don't sit here and act like my team is better then everyone else's and criticize people for having expectations.

i don't act like my team is better, having watched football for a long time I know we could trade places quickly. You guys could be good again and we could stink. things change quickly in the NFL but I am not prediciting 12-13 wins for the Jets and last year I wasn't picking them to make the playoffs. I keep the expectations realistic.

You really have some nerve dude. Our QBs are crap? What exactly has Pennington done? 3,000 yards here, 20 TDs there. How many playoff wins? Super Bowl appearances?

Some nerve? Chad whenever healthy leads us to the playoffs. The Jets are 9 games over .500 when he starts and 11 uner when he does not since he took over in 2002 while Minny w/ daunte was 4 games uner .500 when he started and 4 over when he did not from '00-'05 and last year you guys were 1-3(.250) when he started and 5-7(.416) when he did not. i don't make this stuff up, they are facts.

You aren't New England. At least they can back up their talk. The Jets and Bills are just weak. We're weaker then everyone in this division at this point. We split 1-1 or sweep you this year, boy will the tables turn.

Who is talking? and if I wanted to I could b/c we have had success in recent years, we have been to the playoffs 3 times since your last appearance, we have a recent div title, we have owend you guys since '98(14-4) but I didn't bring any of that up. All I wanted was for you guys to tone down the unrealistic expectations but keep getting your hopes up then seeing them dashed- I don't care.

Back
Top Bottom