2008-2009 Nhl | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008-2009 Nhl

Lies. We are gonna strike like a cobra. Look for a final score in the realm of 4-2 Kings.

haha. Sorry man, but you guys are going to be playing a Number one in the NHL team, thats finding their grove again. By the time they play that game, almost EVERYONES gunna be back, healthy, and puttin pucks in the net. Nabbys been hot, and gettin better. Hes at 100% health wise, so hes good to go.

Perhaps you don't grasp the concept of being a Kings fan. Even in the face of certain defeat, it is common law to talk as if THEY are the underdog and not us. :lol:

Perhaps you don't grasp the concept of being a Kings fan. Even in the face of certain defeat, it is common law to talk as if THEY are the underdog and not us. :lol:

haha, sounds like what I went through being a Dolphins fan in the midst of the bay area with all the freakin 40faggos fans and gayders fans.

haha, sounds like what I went through being a Dolphins fan in the midst of the bay area with all the freakin 40faggos fans and gayders fans.
Indeed it's a rough life being a sports fan sometimes. But it's a helluva lot better than being a bandwagon fan. At least I know who I will root for from season to season :lol:

Indeed it's a rough life being a sports fan sometimes. But it's a helluva lot better than being a bandwagon fan. At least I know who I will root for from season to season :lol:

lol Yeah man. Thats most def true. Ive been a Dolphins fan since I was in 4th grade. One of my teachers liked em, and she was freakin hot, so I started likin em. lol.

Kings are like the Clippers of the NHL. The hope is there until November 1st when their dreams are crushed.

Anyway, speaking of the Flames...@ Dallas, @ Minnesota, and vs. the Kings coming up. We really need to get a streak goin to get hot going into the playoffs.

Kings are like the Clippers of the NHL. The hope is there until November 1st when their dreams are crushed.

Anyway, speaking of the Flames...@ Dallas, @ Minnesota, and vs. the Kings coming up. We really need to get a streak goin to get hot going into the playoffs.

Feel free to win em all. lol. :up::up:

Pens look to chase down points 91, 92 tonight vs. Jersey in the Igloo.

We're 2-1-2 vs. Devils this year.

LET'S GO PENS!

Pens remaining schedule:

4/1 vs. Jersey
4/4 @ Carolina
4/5 @ Florida
4/7 @ Tampa
4/9 vs. Isles
4/11 @ Habs

Tonight is BIG! We're gonna need points!

LET'S GO PENS!!!

(in the most condescending voice I can muster)
Maarrrty ... Maarrrty ... Maarrrty ...

"Brodeur don't know whether to cry or wind his watch."
- Mike Lange.

Pens lead 5-1 at the end of two.

Sutter lost his damn mind, and took a 10 min. misconduct into the break. :lol:

Beware the PENGUINS!!!

bwhahahahahahahahaha 3-1 leafs over the flyers - 13:16 left in the 3rd

3-2 leafs final over the flyers - lol - sorry dom, but if can't beat the leafs this year, you suck!

Back
Top Bottom