2008-2009 Nhl | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008-2009 Nhl

21D796VKRCL_SL500_AA222_-1.jpg

The rats are making a comeback this year from what I have heard. I was stuck watching FSN Pittsburgh today(live in PA) and at the end of the game the Penguins announcer said "Here come the rats". They wouldn't show them though, just close ups of the players(mostly Penguin players) leaving the ice.

It was a great game and really helps to take away the sting from Friday's game. With three games to go it is a two team race between the Panthers and Rangers for that final playoff spot. Yes, the Sabres are still technically in the race, but they will be eliminated soon. Should be a fun final three games.

Two points up on the Canucks with 3 games to go.

Flames vs. Canucks tonight for basically all the marbles.

Go Flames!

Yep. At least Philly got to the ECF last year before being Trounced by the PENGUINS!!! :lol:

how does it feel the sharks not passing the 2nd rd for like 5 years ....dont talk...sharks are chokers

Theyve choked, but theyre still better than the flyers......:up::up:

btw, WHAT THE FAWK IS GOING ON IN CAROLINA?!?

If Carolina keeps going like this, the flyers are gunna be grounded very easily. Theyve won 9 in a row, and are NOT showing ANY signs of stopping. I mean seriously, 9-0 tonight. I know the Islanders are bad, but holy crap. Theyve won 9 of their last 10 games, and only lost the last one in a shootout.

Theyve choked, but theyre still better than the flyers......:up::up:

btw, WHAT THE FAWK IS GOING ON IN CAROLINA?!?

If Carolina keeps going like this, the flyers are gunna be grounded very easily. Theyve won 9 in a row, and are NOT showing ANY signs of stopping. I mean seriously, 9-0 tonight. I know the Islanders are bad, but holy crap. Theyve won 9 of their last 10 games, and only lost the last one in a shootout.

Flyers in 5

Back
Top Bottom