2009 FinHeaven Draft. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009 FinHeaven Draft.

Alright Kdawg go for it, sorry about that I just know alotta guys wanna get this rolling...

The Chargers, unable to get LT signed to an extension, use the 16th pick in the draft on:

RB - Chris "Beanie" Wells

Between Wells and a future long term deal to Darren Sproles (currently franchised), San Diego is prepared for life after LT with an awesome thunder and lightning combo for the future. They will look toward maybe Beatty or Meredith in round 2 as their OT and pray for Jarron Gilbert in round 3 for DE.

Others on the draft board:

Tyson Jackson - DE
Eboen Britton - OT
William Beatty - OT
Brian Cushing - LB

Jets on the clock for the 17th pick

Rev Kev said earlier that if the Chargers did not select Sanchez then he would for the Jests.

I'm out for a few hours I'm with the Falcons (24th) but I promise I'll be back. Don't pass over if we get there.

Ok so the New York Jets select:

Mark Sanchez QB USC

A quarterback with great instincts but only one year of starting. Jets looking for a franchise QB and they may have one here.

Now on the clock, the Chicago Bears.

Gosh you guys are making some terrible unrealistic picks.
The Chargers taking Beanie Wells after they just franchised Sproles and decided to keep LT? No way on earth is that happening.
William Moore in the top 15? Have you even read anything about the draft? Seriously this thing is turning into a joke.

With the 18h selection of the 2009 nfl draft the Chicago Bears select Jeremy Maclin, WR Missouri. Maclin who is projected by many as a top 10-12 pick falls into the hands of the Bears who need WR help behind Devin Hester. With good size around 6 feet and good speed Maclin provides the Bears with another speed weapon opposite Devin Hester.

If Maclin wouldnt have fallen this far the Bears were eyeing DJ Moore or Larry English to help their defense

Gosh you guys are making some terrible unrealistic picks.
The Chargers taking Beanie Wells after they just franchised Sproles and decided to keep LT? No way on earth is that happening.
William Moore in the top 15? Have you even read anything about the draft? Seriously this thing is turning into a joke.

I thought they were going to try and get a deal done but it hasn't been done . . . has the deal been done?

Chargers need a physcial runner.

With the 19th selection in the 2009 Finheaven Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccanears select:

Percy Harvin WR Florida

A top 10 pick if not for all the injuries. This risk reward for the Bucs was to high. Percy can turn into a All Pro for years to come. He has it all, hands, speed, and hes not that short measuring in at 5'11 and 3/4ths at the combine. This will greatly help our offense next year.

Now on the clock, the Detroit Lions (Cedarphin)

So far

1. Matthew Stafford (QB) USC, Detroit Lions
  2. Michael Crabtree (WR) Texas Tech, St. Louis Rams
  3. Aaron Curry (ILB) Wake Forest, Kansas City Chiefs
  4. Eugene Monroe (OT) Virginia, Seattle Seahawks
  5. Rey Mauluga (ILB) USC, Cleveland Browns
  6. Malcolm Jenkins (CB) Ohio State, Cincinnati Bengals
  7. Andre Smith (OT) Alabama, Oakland Raiders
  8. Michael Ohr (OT) Mississippi, Jacksonville Jaguars
  9. Everette Brown (DE/ILB) Florida State, Green Bay Packers
  10. Brian Orakpo (DE) Texas, San Francisco 49ers
  11. Brandon Pettrigrew (TE) Oklahoma State, Buffalo Bills
  12. BJ Raji (DT) Boston College, Denver Broncos
  13. Jason Smith (OT) Baylor, Washington Redskins
  14. Vontae Davis (CB) Illinois, New Orleans Saints
  15. William Moore (S) Missouri, Houston Texans
  16. Chris Wells (RB) Ohio State, San Diego Chargers
  17. Mark Sanchez (QB) USC, NY Jets
  18. Jeremy Maclin (WR) Missouri, Chicago Bears
  19. Percy Harvin (WR) Florida, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

William Moore and Chris Wells are unlikely at those spots, but anything can happen...

Now wheres CedarPhin he just made a post like 5 mins ago

Back
Top Bottom