2009 FinHeaven Draft. | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009 FinHeaven Draft.

The Philadelphia Eagles select:

Darrius Hayward-benn WR Maryland

This speedy WR was to good to pass up for the eagles. A big frame to compliment Desean Jackson and this guy has it. This more of a project pick and the Eagles have another pick they can address other positions later.

Now on the clock, the Minnesota Vikings

JimToss should be back soon to make his pick for the Falcons, I know there are a few picks left before that though.

The Minnesota Vikings select:

William Beatty: OT, Connecticut

Reports from the combine today from Birk's agent suggest he will be back with the Vikes next season,meaning Centre will not be a problem. With good depth at in the Secondary in this years class, I think I can pick up a good CB in the 2nd. At QB Freeman here was an option but I think the Vikes will try to trade away this pick for Matt Cassell.If not they will stick with Jackson,who played well at the end of last season.

Beatty is a great pass blocker with quick feet. He has room to add another 10-15lbs to help improve his run blocking. Current RT Ryan Cook will be let go when FA opens up so RT is a big need for the Vikes, whose pass blocking was very average last season.

If we are going with a 2nd round do we keep the same teams?

Phinish him never picked before so I will pick again.

The New England Patriots select:

Knowshon Moreno RB Georgia

Laurence Maroney is officially a bust and this guy has it all. Speed size and a knack for the end zone. He also fits their mentallity that its team first and me second. They will no longer rely on second tier RB'S like Sammy Morris and Lamont Jordan.

Now on the clock, Atlanta Falcons

The Minnesota Vikings select:

William Beatty: OT, Connecticut

Reports from the combine today from Birk's agent suggest he will be back with the Vikes next season,meaning Centre will not be a problem. With good depth at in the Secondary in this years class, I think I can pick up a good CB in the 2nd. At QB Freeman here was an option but I think the Vikes will try to trade away this pick for Matt Cassell.If not they will stick with Jackson,who played well at the end of last season.

Beatty is a great pass blocker with quick feet. He has room to add another 10-15lbs to help improve his run blocking. Current RT Ryan Cook will be let go when FA opens up so RT is a big need for the Vikes, whose pass blocking was very average last season.
Really? You need to go back to watching soccer then because you didn't research this pick at all. He has a second round grade at best. With Freeman still on the board and Tyson Jackson they would go with one of those.

Really? You need to go back to watching soccer then because you didn't research this pick at all. He has a second round grade at best. With Freeman still on the board and Tyson Jackson they would go with one of those.

Would you mind not being so negative regarding people's picks. Keep in mind that this is only a some fun and everyone is entitled to their opinion. There are ways of voicing your opposition without being so combative.

Would you mind not being so negative regarding people's picks. Keep in mind that this is only a some fun and everyone is entitled to their opinion. There are ways of voicing your opposition without being so combative.
The crummy picks are making this not near as fun as it could be. If you are going to participate in this then do a little bit of research. It would have taken him all of five minutes to go to NFL Draft Countdown or similar and see who has a first round grade and what the teams needs are rather than just throwing a name out there. If you're gonna make people wait hours then make a good pick.

Back
Top Bottom