2009 FinHeaven Draft. | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009 FinHeaven Draft.

The crummy picks are making this not near as fun as it could be. If you are going to participate in this then do a little bit of research. It would have taken him all of five minutes to go to NFL Draft Countdown or similar and see who has a first round grade and what the teams needs are rather than just throwing a name out there. If you're gonna make people wait hours then make a good pick.

Why not just copy off of Mel Kipers or Todd McShay's or Mike Mayock's list . . . and make it even more boring because it takes away from a person's opinion . . . all the picks are legitimate so far.

Houston needs a safety, William Moore had a first round grade for the longest and may get it back after the combine. San Diego is in limbo with LT and me being the GM of San Diego in this draft is assuming that LT won't be there and I went after Beanie Wells, the perfect power runner and capable full time back that can be switched up with Sproles.

These aren't bad picks. Now if u love Jasper Brinkley for the Dolphins and u take him at 25 . . . then that is unrealistic . . or even Ramses Barden in the first . . . but so far these picks are fine . . . the only thing wrong with this draft is that it takes a long time between picks but its still straight.

Why not just copy off of Mel Kipers or Todd McShay's or Mike Mayock's list . . . and make it even more boring because it takes away from a person's opinion . . . all the picks are legitimate so far.

Houston needs a safety, William Moore had a first round grade for the longest and may get it back after the combine. San Diego is in limbo with LT and me being the GM of San Diego in this draft is assuming that LT won't be there and I went after Beanie Wells, the perfect power runner and capable full time back that can be switched up with Sproles.

These aren't bad picks. Now if u love Jasper Brinkley for the Dolphins and u take him at 25 . . . then that is unrealistic . . or even Ramses Barden in the first . . . but so far these picks are fine . . . the only thing wrong with this draft is that it takes a long time between picks but its still straight.
The San Diego one I will give you. The William Moore and Beatty picks are not.

The crummy picks are making this not near as fun as it could be. If you are going to participate in this then do a little bit of research. It would have taken him all of five minutes to go to NFL Draft Countdown or similar and see who has a first round grade and what the teams needs are rather than just throwing a name out there. If you're gonna make people wait hours then make a good pick.

:lol:

You mean the NFL Draft Coutdown mock that has'nt been updated since the 5th of Febuary? Walter Football have him going at 20 to the Lions. Yahoo have him goin 18. Maybe you should research before you post.

I stand by the pick. Wait a couple of weeks and Beatty is top 25 on every board. Think your taking these picks abit too personal. Have you even seen Beatty play?

OK guys I'm back thanks for waiting for me. Gimmee a couple to make the pick and review.

Thanks for stickin up for me Cedar.

Anybody got an Updated list of the picks?

With the 24th Selection in the 2009 NFL draft, the Atlanta Falcons select Peria Jerry, DT, Ole Miss.

The Atlanta Falcons have had a wonderful turnaround in 2008. However the one major achilles heel of this upstart team was the Run defense. Jerry looks to fit very nicely into the Falcons defensive line, and help to bolster for years.

Other Players considered:
Tyson Jackson
James Laurenitis
DJ Moore
Larry English

THE MIAMI DOLPHINS ARE ON THE CLOCK

With the 25th selection in the 2009 Finheaven draft the Miami Dolphins select: Larry English LB. This guy is a beast and the Dolphins are suprised he slid this far. He will have incredible combine numbers and he can do it all. Rush, defend the pass and the rush, and maybe some ILB. Another possibility here was Aaron Maybin DE Penn State

With the 25th selection in the 2009 Finheaven draft the Miami Dolphins select: Larry English LB. This guy is a beast and the Dolphins are suprised he slid this far. He will have incredible combine numbers and he can do it all. Rush, defend the pass and the rush, and maybe some ILB. Another possibility here was Aaron Maybin DE Penn State

Love the pick.
I was thinking about going English for the Falcons, just to see where the Phins would go.
I love English, but personally I do not like Maybin at all. I question his heart and motor. Had an amazing season 2 years ago but really slouched this year. He certainly has measureable and is quick tho.
I will be very disappointed if the phins actually select Maybin

Updated:

1. Matthew Stafford (QB) USC, Detroit Lions
2. Michael Crabtree (WR) Texas Tech, St. Louis Rams
3. Aaron Curry (ILB) Wake Forest, Kansas City Chiefs
4. Eugene Monroe (OT) Virginia, Seattle Seahawks
5. Rey Mauluga (ILB) USC, Cleveland Browns
6. Malcolm Jenkins (CB) Ohio State, Cincinnati Bengals
7. Andre Smith (OT) Alabama, Oakland Raiders
8. Michael Ohr (OT) Mississippi, Jacksonville Jaguars
9. Everette Brown (DE/ILB) Florida State, Green Bay Packers
10. Brian Orakpo (DE) Texas, San Francisco 49ers