2009 FinHeaven Draft. | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009 FinHeaven Draft.

I'll go into round two and three but I am away all this Sunday and the boys will grow impatient with me and we cannot have that so my Assitant GM - Cedarphin will look after the Cards in the first round

I'll go into round two and three but I am away all this Sunday and the boys will grow impatient with me and we cannot have that so my Assitant GM - Cedarphin will look after the Cards in the first round

We can wait a day or so for the second round until we have decided how it will be conducted :up:

We either have to do the 2nd round really fast like a pick every 5-10 minutes or go back to the 24 hour rule.

I would prefer if a time was picked on a certain day and then it was just pick every 5-10 mins. That way it would'nt go on for more than a two hours. Then leave the next round for another day.

can i get an update on the picks

We either have to do the 2nd round really fast like a pick every 5-10 minutes or go back to the 24 hour rule.

I would prefer if a time was picked on a certain day and then it was just pick every 5-10 mins. That way it would'nt go on for more than a two hours. Then leave the next round for another day.

I agree with that. Start at 7 again on a given day and fly through the round. It just means having your picks prepared in advance.

With the 27th pick in the 2009 draft, Indianapolis Colts selects:

-WR HAKEEM NICKS, North Carolina

This guys has the speed 4.4, has the strength and has the ability to go crazy with YAC. He's the prefect replacement for MARVIN HARRISON. Good compliment to reggie wayne and anthony gonzalez and dallas clarke. Once again Peyton manning surrounds him self with talent to stretch the field.

Considered:
DT RON BRACE
C ERIC WOOD

I agree with that. Start at 7 again on a given day and fly through the round. It just means having your picks prepared in advance.

i would say between 2 to 4 hours in case someone is tied up doing something and cannot get back online until then

With the 28 pick in the 2009 NFL draft the eagles select Aaron Maybin DE Penn State.

With the 29th pick in the 2009 draft the New York Giants select:

Brian Cushing OLB USC

The steal in the draft. A top 15 talent sliding to 29 because of injurie concerns and many one year wonder thoughts. This guy will go in from Day 1 and be the SAM LB starter. He is the best available and the Giants may have seen the best LB in the draft come to them.

Now on the clock, the Tennessee Titans.

r we still in the first round?

Back
Top Bottom