***2010 NHL Playoffs thread*** | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2010 NHL Playoffs thread***

Oleeeeeeeeee ole ole oleeeeeeee, oleeeeeeee OLLLLLLLEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Philadelphia, that's' some montreal ****ing hockey. !!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

How dominant were the habs last night?? Lapierre is the freaking MAN! Really hope we tie it up and continue playing with that speed in Philly.

man what an awesome night it was yesterday :lol:

I was hammered drunk and wrote my previous message on my blackberry while i was at the bar...

the night ended up with a habs win, some old friends, a pub, tequilas

and finally, in the bed of that chick

(the one in the middle)

:lol:

:pimp:

what can the habs, do for you ?

a WHOLE lot i tell ya ahhahahahahahaha

(add a wrecking hangover to the list :lol: :lol: :lol: )
GO HABS GOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dominant were the habs last night?? Lapierre is the freaking MAN! Really hope we tie it up and continue playing with that speed in Philly.

i'm pretty confident... but i'm not fooled and I hope the players aren't

the habs we saw in the first two games weren't the real habs... yesterday they played their game, and even better...

the flyers ? they didn't play their best hockey at all ...

and you're right, Maxime Lapierre is one tough mother****er... carcillo owned him big time in the first games... yesterday ? Max Lapierre said " not in my house, not in Montréal Québec, you piece of **** "

Lapierre is playing the best hockey of his career right now, and he's pretty fun to watch :)

(don't you just love ****y, arrogant, french canadian power forwards ?!? :lol: )

[youtube]9YTcpOMjxlI&[/youtube]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZ ALLEZ AAAAAAAAAAAALLEEEEEZ ,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ MOOONTRÉÉÉÉAAAALLLL !!!!!!!

:)

What an awesome song... fans are rallying so we change our chant from the "olé olé" to this one ... The lyrics through the song are perfect, the music is excellent, the message is clear ... absolutely love it

should be an interesting finals. I personally think the Blackhawks have too much fire power for the Flyers, but who knows.

well, it was a nice run for a team no one gave a chance to .....

Heading into next season, i'm pretty confident about this team, but there's a lot of moves that gauthier will need to make...

1- re-sign halak
2- figure out what to do with his defencemen (a lot of them are old, and one-dimensional, see hamrlik, gill, bergeron, mara, for examples.. )
3- find one or two guys from hamilton to come in and replace the dreadful waste of space on the roster that is named Kostytsin (and his brother) ... Max Pacioretty and Alexander Avtsin come to mind

4- don't choke in the playoffs

:lol:

might as well laugh about it :rolleyes:

Some might be surprised at first, but i'm rooting for the Flyers... for four simple reasons ... Simon Gagné, Claude Giroux, Ian Laperierre, Daniel Brière ... :)

I expect the hawks to win it all, but I still hope those frenchmen get a cup ...

Back
Top Bottom