***2010 NHL Playoffs thread*** | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2010 NHL Playoffs thread***

prediction time,

the habs will win it 4-2, because of this guy

plekanec1-1.jpg

plekanec will come out of his production drought and be a key factor in the habs win

GO HABS GOOOO !!!

I haven't been here in a while. JT!!!!! how bout them habs? So glad they beat Pittsburgh, I hate Sydney Crosby with a passion, he is such a cry baby. He got SHUT DOWN! Sadly, I will be rooting for the Flyers because I'm from philly. If the habs won I wouldn't be at all upset though. Halak has been on a nasty the whole playoffs. If the habs win this series it will be because of him. Good goaltending and defense wins championships every single time, and thats what the habs excel at.

Halak's going to be the key for them in this series, as well as the next one if they advance. He's been the driving force behind it all it seems.

well... as much as halak has been one of the major keys to the habs' success, the defencemen in front of him don't get the respect they deserve... they protect halak when people crash his net, they block shots, they SHUT down passing lanes, especially on powerplays where teams tried passes through the crease...

gill, gorges, hamrlik, spacek, hell, how about PK Subban !?! a 21 year old starting his career in one of the wildest playoff race i've seen ...

those defencemen are the unsung heroes of the montreal canadiens

I am Predicting the Sharks Win it all

They have a Goalie (Nabakov), Really Good Offense (Pavelski, Marleau, Heatley, Thornton, Setoguchi) and Serviceable Defense (Boyle, Blake, Vlasic, Murray)

Habs vs Sharks For It All I am Predicting

i don't agree with you cedar... if the hawks win, it'll be in 7 ...

it just seems like everything is clicking, finally, for the sharks

No, the Shanks will end up screwing the pooch, like they always do. It just happens to be a little later than normal this year.

i think its the blackhawks year...

and let me just say the bruins make me sick...up 3 games to 0 and lose and up 3-0 in the first 10 minutes of game 7 at home and lose...rediculous

Back
Top Bottom