***2010 NHL Playoffs thread*** | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2010 NHL Playoffs thread***

anyone who watched the habs throughout the playoffs will tell you, this is not the montreal canadiens that played last night

I don't know if it's the 3 days off, the partying, the hype, expectations, etc. but what I saw last night was effortless forecheck, effortless backchecking from forwards, an amazing inability/unwillingness to go to the crease, and some PISS POOR passing...

The habs' success was because of three things:
1- goaltending
2- solid defence
3- doing all the little things right (precise passes, placing your stick at the right place on defence, avoid penalties, good forecheck, etc.)

last night was the habs' worst playoff game so far

I just hope they wake the **** up before tuesday, because overcoming a 0-2 deficit will be hard againt the flyers ....

GO HABS GOOOO !

^

The pens and caps couldn't beat the canadiens, and they had a hard time generating offence... but the flyers are a whole other animal... I wouldn't be surprised to see them win against the habs, but i'd be very surprised to see them win in 4 or 5, hell, even 6 ...

Jacques Martin is a mastermind and probably the best coach in the series this far... he'll find a way to deal with his new challenge ( hope so ! )

WTF?

The Eastern Conference Finals have thus far made about as much sense as this pic:

wtf-1.jpg

jesus ****...

I hope the home crowd wakes them up

they played better defensively, but again, no goals on a guy named michael leighton ?

Until they understand that the only way to get at'em is to go to the crease, and sacrifice your body, they won't score goals.

The flyers are very tight at the blue line and the defencemen are being very aggressive... the flyers have the right mindset because the dump and chase, crashing the net, it's not the habs' forté ...

There's only two solutions for the canadiens:

1- Start executing A LOT better
2- change strategies

it's crunchtime, and I need some bell centre crunchtime music !!!

[youtube]vbEeJoJ4NV8[/youtube]

[youtube]gMY-BswmS4g[/youtube]

can't wait till tonight, not working for once !!! here's to a habs win !!!

GO HABS GOOOOOOO !!!

Back
Top Bottom